WULI:LUU by Gok Wan TSV 8/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good God! If I was planning to buy it, seeing it on Kathryn has put me right off. It's not that she looks bad in it, 'cause she doesn't (though I don't quite see the need for her to roll the sleeves up) especially after what I'm going to say next. The fabric looks "paper thin" and how they can call it a sweatshirt I don't know -I think you'd need to layer up about 3 of them before you broke into even the slightest sweat!
Looking at the actual presentation, it's not even styled as a sweat shirt...the sleeves are half mast, so you can ruche them up - erm why? they're short anyway! With the exception of the collar, it's hemmed like a t-shirt. Basically it's a long sleeved T shirt - The tsv price is what it's full price should be imo, and tsv should be about a tenner less than that. I wouldn't have known about the dodgy spelling, but now I know I think that's pretty damned bad, and Gok (or who ever designed this) hasn't done their homework properly!

I don't like much of Gok's offerings, if any. What on earth was that hideous dress that Sally was wearing? Some kind of nod to patchwork camouflage. Awful.

CC

Good God! If I was planning to buy it, seeing it on Kathryn has put me right off. It's not that she looks bad in it, 'cause she doesn't (though I don't quite see the need for her to roll the sleeves up) especially after what I'm going to say next. The fabric looks "paper thin" and how they can call it a sweatshirt I don't know -I think you'd need to layer up about 3 of them before you broke into even the slightest sweat!
Looking at the actual presentation, it's not even styled as a sweat shirt...the sleeves are half mast, so you can ruche them up - erm why? they're short anyway! With the exception of the collar, it's hemmed like a t-shirt. Basically it's a long sleeved T shirt - The tsv price is what it's full price should be imo, and tsv should be about a tenner less than that. I wouldn't have known about the dodgy spelling, but now I know I think that's pretty damned bad, and Gok (or who ever designed this) hasn't done their homework properly!

Its a big bugbear of mine - the way the models and presenters 'shove' up their sleeves. Like you say, why ??? buy a sodding short sleeve if you don't like a sleeve below the elbow. Its supposed to look 'cool', but it looks pathetic.

Also by doing that, the viewer cannot tell how long the sleeve actually is. I remember writing direct to Michelle Hope because she has a habit of doing that. How are they expected to sell if you cant see the garment properly.

I've just tuned in and I think a) why the accent over the e; b) if the women are wearing the right size the cut is appalling it pulls and looks right around the armpit and c) the way the printing lies across the bust it makes the bust look really lumpy, so do they need to go up a size?

The last but one Kim TSV Sally did the video wearing the jacket and coming round from behind the screen in each colour. You could clearly see the back of her head and posted pictures on here, saying the hairdressers had just opened that she badly needed to visit. Last night I said to hubby looks like she didn’t go that the ends looked even more non existent.

I did notice that the spelling mistake was being hidden in the TSV's last showing. Lots of drooping hair (models) and handbag straps to cover the accent at the end. I had to laugh at GW referring to his sweatshirt as an 'investment piece'!!!!!

I always used to think he was OK. My husband and son on the other hand.... Husband thinks he's a nasty piece of work who preys on women's insecurities - citing his 90's show where he made bigger women show themselves in their undies in "before pic" ad hoardings and then fawning over them. You know what - I m beginning to think he might be right.....

I always used to think he was OK. My husband and son on the other hand.... Husband thinks he's a nasty piece of work who preys on women's insecurities - citing his 90's show where he made bigger women show themselves in their undies in "before pic" ad hoardings and then fawning over them. You know what - I m beginning to think he might be right.....
I agree, & this hair charade has really put me off:

Bragging/telling everyone all about it
The tv 'haircut' (for a fee)
Said haircut is just a trim. Local lasses have had complete shave offs in support of relatives insimilar situations. A greater feat for a female with existing long hair.

He was massively bullshitting through his hour, standing all over the set. His name isn't even Gok Wan.....may be Ming something......fecking eejit.

Can you tell I'mot a fan?

I agree, & this hair charade has really put me off:

Bragging/telling everyone all about it
The tv 'haircut' (for a fee)
Said haircut is just a trim. Local lasses have had complete shave offs in support of relatives insimilar situations. A greater feat for a female with existing long hair.

He was massively bullshitting through his hour, standing all over the set. His name isn't even Gok Wan.....may be Ming something......fecking eejit.

Can you tell I'mot a fan?
Yes SisterBliss - his fans seem a little thin on the ground right now. Feckin eejit's perfect and so much more socially acceptable than what my family call him😘😁

Latest posts

Back