WULI:LUU by Gok Wan TSV 8/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always used to think he was OK. My husband and son on the other hand.... Husband thinks he's a nasty piece of work who preys on women's insecurities - citing his 90's show where he made bigger women show themselves in their undies in "before pic" ad hoardings and then fawning over them. You know what - I m beginning to think he might be right.....
They are right.
I've posted this before but I'll mention it again......one of the professional models on one of those shows walked out. She refused her fee and demanded to be edited out of the episode.
She said he kept making nasty derogative remarks about her size, and thought he could speak to her like dirt because she is being paid as a professional, which really makes a mockery of the fact the show is about 'helping' larger ladies.
It was in a newspaper article during the show's run, and said show didn't get another series 😶

The saying 'needs to be taken down a peg' couldn't be more apt.

Making nasty remarks about her size??? Er, has he no mirrors in his house? He's always saying he understands bigger girls because HE'S big as well. Just to sell rubbish clothes then Gok?

CC

He's not in it for us "girls". He's in it to make money by selling shite spin offs of Ant/Nina/Kim/Renee/Danii and all the rest.

Yes it is after wine o'clock🍷🍷🍷Cheers m'dears/big ears.

CC

He's not in it for us "girls". He's in it to make money by selling shite spin offs of Ant/Nina/Kim/Renee/Danii and all the rest.

Yes it is after wine o'clock🍷🍷🍷Cheers m'dears/big ears.

CC
No, he's pretty much killed his concept by spreading himself too thin. This, and the revelation that he's not quite the "girls best friend "that he makes out to be. I was taken in at first, and enjoyed his show, and when he launched his own range for Sainsbury's it seemed like a natural progression. The Sainsbury's range was surprisingly mundane, but affordable - so yes, ok.
Now he's branched out into cooking, has produced a totally overpriced range of stuff for Q, has got this "faux friendship" with Knuckles - probably instigated by him based upon her age, looks and figure. JK's already been snapped up, Jill Franks is hardly ever there, Jilly and Flinty, not thin enough, and as for Julia, I doubt if he could handle her! Elidh could've been a contender! Their "Friendship" is about as genuine as a unicorn leather handbag - there to create a vibe!!!

Latest posts

Back