Layers TSV 3.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Layers TSV 4.jpg
    Layers TSV 4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Layers TSV 5.jpg
    Layers TSV 5.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 135
Looks like a ...'house coat' (?) from the back.
I agree! However I quite like it. It looks quite cute in the red, but like Twilight says, in this country there's little or no point in a winter jacket that doesn't cover your backside. It's so baggy in the arms and around the bottom. The wind will be whistling right around the Trossachs!
The black looks quite smart but knowing the MW brand it'll be ridiculously overpriced. If you want something like that, you'd be better off splashing out on a Barbour, it probably wouldn't cost you much more!

I agree! However I quite like it. It looks quite cute in the red, but like Twilight says, in this country there's little or no point in a winter jacket that doesn't cover your backside. It's so baggy in the arms and around the bottom. The wind will be whistling right around the Trossachs!
The black looks quite smart but knowing the MW brand it'll be ridiculously overpriced. If you want something like that, you'd be better off splashing out on a Barbour, it probably wouldn't cost you much more!
It will be dead thin also. Not bothered to read thedescription, (why?) but I suspect dry clean?

So much old, baggy balls on q now.....saving me money, I guess.

I got a lovely one in the Roman sale earlier this year about £25 as I had a £10 discount and it's a much better jacket than this one. This is much too short and the arms are much too wide.

I have just bought a Barbour, lot more expensive than this but it is waterproof, breathable, got a quilted lining and hood with zip off faux fur.I tried a couple of sizes and colours online before deciding, that in itself with Q would have cost me in the region of £20+ in p&p .MW which has not the performance record Is expensive in comparison.I will wear this all winter & the next hopefully! I am a believe in get what you pay for.

I actually like the red one but if there's one thing I don't need it's a coat/jacket. This would be no good anyway as in the winter here it is either really cold or raining, or both and this wouldn't be a lot of use.

CC

WynneLayers Quilted Reversible Jacket
Item Number: 191702
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

Is there anything much more versatile than a reversible jacket? We don't think so! Take this super chic one from WynneLayers. With a quilted pattern on one side and a plain reverse, you can wear it exactly how you want to and should one side get a little grubby (muddy paws we're looking at you), then a quick swap round will have you looking fresh again in moments.
Cosy for Christmas - thanks to long sleeves, the warming quilted design and a stand collar to help keep away the elements, this practical and stylish jacket is a perfect choice for the colder months - whatever your plans. For casual occasions, dress it down with jeans, cosy knitwear and winter boots or layer it over any Christmas party outfit as a toasty extra layer.
Wow, what colours! Take your pick from six gorgeous colours. Keep things sleek and classic with Black or Ecru, embrace the rich, warm tones of autumn with Russet or Dark Caramel, or go for a bit of festive glamour with Twilight Blue or Silver. Whichever you choose, it'll look great on you.
  • Front zip fastening
  • Two side pockets
  • Drawstring waist
  • Long sleeves
  • Loose fit
  • Shell: 100% nylon; lining: 100% nylon; filling: 100% polyester
  • Machine wash cold
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Twilight Blue
  • Ecru
  • Silver
  • Russet
  • Dark Caramel
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 106.7cm (42"), S: 111.8cm (44"), M: 116.8cm (46"), L: 123.2cm (48.5"), XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 2XL: 142.2cm (56"), 3XL: 152.4cm (60")
  • Length: XS: 69.9cm (27.5"), S: 70.5cm (27.8"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 72cm (28.9"), XL: 73.3cm (28.9"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 77.2cm (30.4")
All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back