Wynne Layers TSV 19/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched a presentation of a weird MW jumper earlier a sort of cross between a jumper and a poncho, it was bad enough, and pricey enough, until this. This being a massive great bulge in the fabric on the one the model was wearing. They said that it was the hanger that had caused this and that they must be folded in a drawer when not being worn. The damage was really prominent and looked dreadful. It really shouldn't have been used in the presentation, but then that's typical of Q's couldn't care less attitude. I keep most of my jumpers folded in a drawer anyway, but I do hang some of them. It's not difficult to use the correct type of hanger, put them on very carefully and do the same when removing them . God knows what Q did? By the state of the jumper and the position of the lump, it looks as though they hung it on a wire hanger sideways!!! It didn't look as though the jumper was salvageable either - it was ruined and probably making its way to one of the customers as we speak! Click on the pic and you will see it better!

Attachments

• 2021-11-23.png
    2021-11-23.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 106
Goodness where was the hanger? It is a pet hate of mine when you buy a jumper and it has big pokes where the hanger was as you can never really get rid of them. Also hate when shop assistant removes the hanger through the neck thus stretching it out of shape - yes Marks I’m looking at you on both counts. I try as much as possible to remove hangers myself before I reach the till.

I watched a presentation of a weird MW jumper earlier a sort of cross between a jumper and a poncho, it was bad enough, and pricey enough, until this. This being a massive great bulge in the fabric on the one the model was wearing. They said that it was the hanger that had caused this and that they must be folded in a drawer when not being worn. The damage was really prominent and looked dreadful. It really shouldn't have been used in the presentation, but then that's typical of Q's couldn't care less attitude. I keep most of my jumpers folded in a drawer anyway, but I do hang some of them. It's not difficult to use the correct type of hanger, put them on very carefully and do the same when removing them . God knows what Q did? By the state of the jumper and the position of the lump, it looks as though they hung it on a wire hanger sideways!!! It didn't look as though the jumper was salvageable either - it was ruined and probably making its way to one of the customers as we speak! Click on the pic and you will see it better!
I know there's only so much that can be said about a piece of shapeless knitwear but Melissa does come out with absolute twaddle. She described the pattern as 'more of a horizontal knit', no love it's stocking stitch or alternate rows of knit & purl stitches. There was also a smaller bump on the back just above the models' shoulder. Tatty old Q.

Aside from my last post on this subject, I also have to say that I think Melissa suits very outfit she wears, I also think it’s because she’s tall. I’m jealous of all tall women as I’m onlt 5’1”😪

Aside from my last post on this subject, I also have to say that I think Melissa suits very outfit she wears, I also think it’s because she’s tall. I’m jealous of all tall women as I’m onlt 5’1”😪
The way that MW designs means the clothes vary greatly in size, cut and quality of fabric. She has the time to sift through all the clothing and check all the various size options to ensure they fit her.

No point in glossing over it - I’m short and fat.

I like a slim pair of trousers (note not pants) but they don’t really go with the old thunder thighs so I like a tunic to cover them.

Although I liked Seasalt‘s tunics I could never get them to fit my hips but for some reason (change of shape perhaps) our Marks now have the range in store and I’m having a field day.

****** expensive but think of all the money I’m saving not buying from Q.

They also now have White Stuff in store but I’m really not impressed with the quality yet I had always heard how good it was.

No point in glossing over it - I’m short and fat.

I like a slim pair of trousers (note not pants) but they don’t really go with the old thunder thighs so I like a tunic to cover them.

Although I liked Seasalt‘s tunics I could never get them to fit my hips but for some reason (change of shape perhaps) our Marks now have the range in store and I’m having a field day.

****** expensive but think of all the money I’m saving not buying from Q.

They also now have White Stuff in store but I’m really not impressed with the quality yet I had always heard how good it was.
You can't take it with you & buying clothes that make you look & feel good is money well spent IMO.

Latest posts

Back