WynneLayers Fashion Sale TSV 23/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That Marla Grim polyester TSV stops short were most woman want to hide, tums and bums (oooh I’m so QVC 😜) high at the front and too short at the back, must’ve taken her all of ten seconds to “design” 🤔
They all poke out at the front and drop at the back because all they do is make the rectangles larger & larger. To get that oversized look but a better fit needs more intricate cutting using bust darts and getting the balance between front and back correct.Sahara is a range that gives that gives that oversized look, more expensive as many items are linen but so much more attractive than wearing a tent, blanket, duvet cover.

That Marla Grim polyester TSV stops short were most woman want to hide, tums and bums (oooh I’m so QVC 😜) high at the front and too short at the back, must’ve taken her all of ten seconds to “design” 🤔
Shopps, you know that when we set up our garage couture business we'll spend weeks pouring over design ideas, fabric samples, the cut, the colour palette & how Melissa will go into raptures about our brand so please show our Marl the respect this internationally applauded designer deserves 😉

Hand up which of us posted on Q Arsebook? It has our opinions written all over it so if she isn’t a member she needs to sign up pronto .
I had to look - is this it? It’s a wonder it was allowed!!

Am I alone in thinking Marla Wynne clothes are truly awful... the cut is terrible and everything is so shapeless. It’s unflattering, overpriced and overhyped! Almost as bad as the late, unlamented Yong Kim rubbish. And please stop the models wearing trainers/sneakers with every dress or skirt - I don’t know who thought that was a good look (it isn’t!) but does everyone have to copy it?
I have been enjoying the sale though - it’s been hilarious 😂 I’ve never seen so much tat, it’s on a par with the stuff you get at cheap market stalls (except for the price)... Best sale ever? No way! But entertaining viewing nonetheless.

I sometimes wonder if the trainer look is to accommodate Ms Roberts. For some reason she seems to command a certain elevated status at QVC. Yes, I know! I hate the way some guests and presenters like to polnt out that a certain colour, fragrance etc are JR’s favourites. And? Who cares? Who is she? They need to get over themselves.

What I don't understand is why they seem to think that teaming up this with stretchy trousers in one of colours in the top is a good look! Some of the colours don't look too bad with jeans, but sage and green teamed up with sage trousers, and peaches and pinks teamed up with peach trousers.....WTF?! Not only does it bring the look into clown territory - It looks like the whole outfit was purchased from a market stall!

Just had a look at the front page of QVCs website and see they’re doing a minutes silence for all the COVID victims, any other time that would be a lovely thing to do, but when they’ve spent the year trying to make money off the back of it, it then becomes crass, but what am I talking about, this is QVC.

I concur BigBean, the trainer look is being done to death - and is rapidly being replaced by the biker / doc Martin boot - a ladylike look if ever there was one. Chuntley has embraced it for everything she wears, the Liz Earle BA is wearing them with a ditzy print frock, Alex from L'Occitane wore the lace up variety and looked liked someone from the Rocky Horror Show, so if Ali Keenan rocks up in them with an elegant dress then I'll know we're all doomed.

I thought this was a jumper (knitted) but it's poly elastane. What happened to MW better class fabrics? Ali and Maxine looked OK in this but why use that cheap fabric instead of making it a knit?

CC

The ad says 'satisfying silhouette' 😆

M&S have some autograph jumpers for sale. They are knits but not knits. very expensive looking and beautifully cut. were £60 but now £15.00. I picked it up yesterday free of charge. its gorgeous. beautiful
link! I want one.

They all poke out at the front and drop at the back because all they do is make the rectangles larger & larger. To get that oversized look but a better fit needs more intricate cutting using bust darts and getting the balance between front and back correct.Sahara is a range that gives that gives that oversized look, more expensive as many items are linen but so much more attractive than wearing a tent, blanket, duvet cover.
Beach cover up? When we're allowed out that is? S w e x y!

Full price with post. £64 - do people really pay this for a beach coverup? I dont do beaches but if I did it would be - cheaper - cotton - a bit longer otherwise why bother.

Latest posts

Back