WynneLayers Fashion Sale TSV 23/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry but she has plenty of returns from some woeful TSV‘s (we all have a favourite of awfulness) . Individual items maybe be keepers but not the TSV‘s as eBay will attest to.

Jilly's presenting a WynneLayers show right now, dressed head to toe in Marla's overpriced layering pieces.

All they're doing is drawing attention to Jilly's stomach. So much for "skimming over the body".

And the "drama kimono" she's wearing makes her look like someone threw an old dog blanket over her. Great value at a feature price of £126.00!

Jilly's presenting a WynneLayers show right now, dressed head to toe in Marla's overpriced layering pieces.

All they're doing is drawing attention to Jilly's stomach. So much for "skimming over the body".

And the "drama kimono" she's wearing makes her look like someone threw an old dog blanket over her. Great value at a feature price of £126.00!
Looking at her I can imagine the tumbleweed rolling across the studio as she leans, following social distancing rules, towards the drippy BA & hisses:

“You see, in this world, there’s two kinds of people, my friend; those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”

I felt sorry for Jilly wearing that outfit.

1614413099591.png
As Dolly Parton would put it -"It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!"

The comedy that MW supplies is in her clownish clothing and prices!
She's the new Yong Kim, except that a) she exists, and b) her clothes don't look like they've been crushed at the bottom of a laundry basket for 6 months before wearing.

I haven't been keeping up with Q: have they now dumped YK? The last time I saw them on air, it was getting to the point where you needed to take out a small mortgage to buy an outfit

No, I think the customers dumped YK so Q dumped YK after that. When Marla gets the boot (sooner or later this will happen) I wonder which non-fitted, drapey designer will head up the next run-up-in-a-trice-so-huge-profit brand. I just don't know which part of my life would suit MW style. Maybe I could float down to my local supermarket without a coat on a warm but not windy day, being careful not to let my floaty sleeves and hems catch on the next trolley as I put my coin into the slot before I avoided pulling down a pile of tins or packets with floaty things covering my body. Once I'd paid, I'd carefully replace the trolley, making sure my sleeve didn't catch in the coin slot. When I got home I'd make sure nothing floaty got caught in the door, then waft into the kitchen to put on the kettle.

The only problem I can see here is that rolling up my sleeves to do the washing up would take all morning.

Latest posts

Back