WynneLayers TSV 01/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The fabric looks cheap and flimsy, it will soon have a wavy hem, baggy neckline and will probably “pill” or go shiny.

melissa said this morning that she would usually wear a medium but went up to a large for a better fit across her arms and upper back. A friend of hers went from L to XL.

this mucking about with sizes drives me mad and would stop me buying Anything I quite liked the look of.
Even if I did like something and decided to take a look I wouldn’t with the uncertainty with sizing and fit.That can come with a lot of clothing online but free delivery and returns, or even if it is one way I will give something a try, even ordering more that one size.I am not prepared to spend around £10+ to try something on.

'Really want to hear her say STENNING, as I've not noticed, had telly on this morning early just to listen out for it. I did hear someone say stunning but it must've been Jackie - The camera was off the presenters at the time'.
I watched ten minutes of one of the MW hours & she didn't say it - she either reads this forum or has been told about over use of the word.

Latest posts

Back