WynneLayers TSV 01/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MW must have bought shares in QVC. Her brand is never off the screen. It’s just as well that I don’t like any of her clothes because I would never pay those prices for an “I’m wearing a tent” look.

Tsv ? there's a surprise. Are they receiving a shipment of her bl......dy stuff on a weekly basis ??? because as this brand has been on weekly during the past 6 months, there must have been a warehouse extension to house all the items in !!

It is extremely expensive. I’d want to see it in person before forking out that kind of money. Yes I know the 30/60 day money back guarantee but I don’t have the time or inclination to wait in a huge queue outside the post office in my mask 😷 to return things....I’m starting to sound a right misery 🤣😂😡

I have no idea why the MW fashion seem to sell so well. Imo it is completely shapeless. I haven't seen one bit of her fashion that I would want or wear.
Me neither.Saw Debbie Flint sporting a rather horrific ankle length cardigan that was clinging onto her hind quarters for dear life! ‘‘Twas a nasty shade of mouldy pink and I wondered what purpose it served as a garment. Wouldn’t keep you warm as the acrylic was too thin.. couldn’t wear a jacket over it as it would look even more ridiculous that it already does. Styling for the sake of styling..and of course it cost a fortune.

AND almost all her outer garments have damn great splits up the side ! why ???? easy to crease when the back bit gets crinkled up under your bum when you sit down - and must look a state when you stand up. I love a kimono shape lightweight jacket and wear a lot with my sleeveless dresses, but I wouldn't entertain any of Wynn's garments.

MW must have bought shares in QVC. Her brand is never off the screen. It’s just as well that I don’t like any of her clothes because I would never pay those prices for an “I’m wearing a tent” look.
Used to be the same with Yon Kim it was never off our Screens seems to have died a death now.

I have no idea why the MW fashion seem to sell so well. Imo it is completely shapeless. I haven't seen one bit of her fashion that I would want or wear.
I've got two, the original balloon dress & a coatigan - daft name. Both are black & both came from eBay for a song. The dress looks good with boots & a scarf on the few mild & dry days we get in winter but is too bulky to wear under a coat. The other one is very useful & looks as good now as when I bought it. They were from her original offerings & nothing I've seen since has matched them.

the quality and cut is not great but I have a knitted cosy soft dress that looks amazing on but they run huge so you have to size down a lot to get the correct fit most of the range though is grossly over priced

I ask myself where on earth would I wear this stuff. Even when I worked I can’t imagine floating around the office in these oversized offerings.

AND almost all her outer garments have damn great splits up the side ! why ???? easy to crease when the back bit gets crinkled up under your bum when you sit down - and must look a state when you stand up. I love a kimono shape lightweight jacket and wear a lot with my sleeveless dresses, but I wouldn't entertain any of Wynn's garments.

Yep! I forgot to mention that the cardi-monstrosity that was clinging to Debbie the other night had this feature. I think I know why though. Possibly it's to plant the idea that it doesn't matter what size you are you'll fit into it because of the splits. So even if your regular size has gone...go a size down it doesn't matter -you'll get away with it, and if your regular size is available it's a stunning feature of design. It doesn't matter if the actual fabric sticks to your hips and arse..no one will notice 'cause the eye will be drawn down to the hemline. If you believe that you'll believe anything. I also hate the word "drama" when it comes to fashion especially for the larger lady - I'm sure most people whatever their size are not aspiring to look like they're just about to burst into an operatic aria or worse still look like a pantomime character -'cause that's the only drama they'll achieve by wearing clobber like that!

Hi, does anyone know what the above TSV might be please? Apologies if this has already been posted.

MarlaWynne luxe jersey longline tunic with pockets - pic on Debbie F’s QVC blog :)

MarlaWynne Luxe Jersey Longline Tunic with Pockets

Attachments

• Marla TSV.jpg
    Marla TSV.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 248

Latest posts

Back