WynneLayers TSV 13/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Truly ghastly. I feel embarrassed for Melissa, the brand ambassador, but I guess we all have to earn a crust somehow. I hate the way the clothes hang off the back, looks like there's a clothes hanger stuck up there. I watch in rapt fascination as they go on about the fabulous colour tones and seams. My goodness, the clothes have seams. What a revelation. And they might be viscose, but they're not just any old viscose.

The signature look for MW is a very loose and baggy back, and side slits on all garments, trousers without pockets and a palette that makes Kipling look bright and fresh !

Don’t forget one pattern shape —a rectangle.Reminds me of the time I had to come up with a load of skirts that could only have one seam and no zip fastening

The signature look for MW is a very loose and baggy back, and side slits on all garments, trousers without pockets and a palette that makes Kipling look bright and fresh !

You missed out longer at the back than the front and totally see though so you have to buy a two pack of her extortionate vest tops to save your decency!

I'm getting heartily sick (along with old ma Ultrasun), of seeing Melissa in wafty tops with batwing sleeves which are useless to wear under coats or cardis. She has the same 'uniform' every time she's on air, ankle length trousers, backless shoes and the same shape top with a different name.... blouse/shirt/kimono/top, and I cant help but think, isn't wearing 2 layers in this weather, bl......dy hot ? its the poly elas cami - which are always needed as modesty for the never ending production line of wafty over-tops. My experience with chiffon is that it always 'catches' easily and despite its sheerness is quite hot to wear. And the number of times she uses "effortless", is akin to Vonda saying 'absolutely'. aaaaaaagh !

Effortless does actually describe MW's clothes pretty well - You wear 'em and it looks like you haven't made an effort - as in you've delved to the bottom of the laundry basket and found something to cover yourself up. It also works on her part, as she's made absolutely no effort in producing something that has any semblance of a wearable garment - She's delved to the bottom of the offcuts basket and tacked a couple of rectangles together!

liked some Yong Kim and it lasts forever.. much better fit than MarlaWynne imo no comparison.

I liked some of Yong Kim’s tops (the more fitted styles) but as for MW and Join ..... I would never fork out those prices for clothes that look like marquees and which have no real shape (apart from MW’s balloon dress which has some semblance of shape.) I’d rather wear a bin bag and that would be a lot cheaper.

Latest posts

Back