X Model Frankie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And who has a 'shifty' eyed looking older son who has snaffled a billionaire's daughter. Has two other smug looking sons, and a daughter who is clearly heading to be the Paris Hilton of her generation. Can you tell I'm not a fan of this family ?
Has the one fan been located yet? Don’t hold you breath for wedding of the year.

I wouldn't want my daughter (if I had one) to marry any man that didn't have a job. I don't believe Brooklyn Beckham has one except being the son of David.

CC
Americans are usually very upfront with the questions "what do you do?" and "how much do you earn?"... might have been an awkward conversation!

She kept going on about ‘cankles’ what on earth are cankles? Then she said it meant thick ankles . Never heard that expression before.
Cankles are what I refer to my own ankles as, as the joints are very thick..., even though there some definition and they don't totally merge into my calves... I have the same problem with thick wrist joints too.
I thought it was quite a well known descriptive noun for the phenomenon, clearly not.

I wouldn't want my daughter (if I had one) to marry any man that didn't have a job. I don't believe Brooklyn Beckham has one except being the son of David.

CC
He has been successful in making a failure of every opportunity that Daddy has paid for but as the Peltz clan could buy the Beckhams out several times the future could be rocky.

She kept going on about ‘cankles’ what on earth are cankles? Then she said it meant thick ankles . Never heard that expression before.
The first time I heard it was in the film Shallow Hal. Twenty years later my neighbour's GP used the term to describe her lower legs.

Latest posts

Back