Yankee Candle 20 Piece Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle 20 Piece Spring Garden Celebration Gift Box
Item Number: 704100
QVC Price £37.00
Feature Price £30.96
P&P £5.95

This Yankee Candle Spring Garden Celebration gift box comes in a hat box design and features 21 votive candles, plus a votive holder decorated in pretty flowers and birds. Present the magical scents of a spring garden to someone you love with this hat box, gift box collection from Yankee Candle.

Each votive provides 15 hours of fragrance

Contains:

1 x Magic Garden votive holder
2 X Fresh Mint votives (49g)
2 X Early Sunrise (49g)
2 X Meadow Showers (49g)
2 X Tahitian Flower (49g)
2 X Midnight Jasmine (49g)
2 X Greengrass (49g)
2 X Pink Hibiscus (49g)
1 X Lavender votive (49g)
1 X Lilic Blossom (49g)
1 X Garden Sweet Pea (49g)
1 X Champacca Blossom (49g)
1 X Wedding Day (49g)
1 X Lovley Kiku (49g)
1 X Fresh Cut Roses (49g)
1 x gift box - in a hat box design

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704100

some rare & unusal ones in this collection

This sounds lovely! I just said to my husband l an really bored of my fragrances at the moment and l need a change. I am very tempted but have recently found the votives to be very weak, hardly any throw at all!

I'm not a lover of 'Floral' fragrances, but I really like the sound of Fresh Mint, Early Sunrise, Meadow Showers & especially Green Grass.
Hopefully they'll release these in a tart version at some point.

Edit, just realised that I've already had Meadow Showers. In fact I've got 2 in my stash! (It's lovely by the way).

I only have a hand full of votives left in my stock, so I'm interested in this collection.

However, at £36.91 that's £1.85 (ish) a votive this seems a bit expensive, although I am aware you get a sampler holder it's not one I'm particularly interested in (see attachment) and there is only one of them!

Also, I bought two hat box set of votives back in April last year (which is what I'm running out of), I kept one for me and I saved one (which I was going to give my Mum for Mother's Day this year, so I'm hoping she doesn't see this set and buy it for herself) and that was cheaper at £35.83 for 24 votives.

I'm going to have to have a think about this collection...

1331890-magic-garden-votive-holder_large.jpg

Last edited:
I only have a hand full of votives left in my stock, so I'm interested in this collection.

However, at £36.91 that's £1.85 (ish) a votive this seems a bit expensive, although I am aware you get a sampler holder it's not one I'm particularly interested in (see attachment) and there is only one of them!

Also, I bought two hat box set of votives back in April last year (which is what I'm running out of), I kept one for me and I saved one (which I was going to give my Mum for Mother's Day this year, so I'm hoping she doesn't see this set and buy it for herself) and that was cheaper at £35.83 for 24 votives.

I'm going to have to have a think about this collection...

View attachment 10729

Warwa100, I think there might be a mistake in this. Q are calling it a 20 piece set, but it seems to contain 21 votives if the quantities are correct?

I no longer buy the candles or votives because the fragrances are so weak and they burn so badly. I only buy the. Wax melts/tarts. But some of the fragrances in this collection sound lovely, but I'll wait for the melts

Well, now that the picture is on the website, I think you only get 20 Votives.

It says you get 2 of the Pink Hibiscus, but only one pictured.
It says you get 2 of Midnight Jasmine, but only one pictured.

But there is no mention of White Gardenia, but they have a picture of one, so who knows what you'll end up getting?

I reckon you'll probably get 20 votives, because mathematically it works. 10 on each layer, and the holder in the centre, but I'm no expert, so please don't take my word for it!

if you use tarts you can chop a votive up into 4 & use it that way just remove the wick

You beat me to it Supercool. I got votives for Christmas which were, to be frank, "smell less". Then a friend said "just cut them up and melt them, so I did and yes, much better scent from them. Not quite as good as a tart but the smell does last longer, even if it's not as strong. I might just sneak this one onto the "not to be used until summer" credit card.

CC

You beat me to it Supercool. I got votives for Christmas which were, to be frank, "smell less". Then a friend said "just cut them up and melt them, so I did and yes, much better scent from them. Not quite as good as a tart but the smell does last longer, even if it's not as strong. I might just sneak this one onto the "not to be used until summer" credit card.

CC

hehe ive never had an issue with any yankee item, i just see tips like this & pass them around (been selling a lot of tarts & votives my mum dont use now we are on the large jars)

I ordered one of these in the end for my Mum for Mother's Day. I hope she likes it though because I noticed when I went over last night that she has votive holders in the same style (but not design) as this one I've got her and she had the hat box from last spring too.

I was going to take out the treasured fragrances and replace them with others I have, but for the first time since Yankee Candle introduced this hat box design they have wrote on the base what fragrances are included :(

I ordered one of these in the end for my Mum for Mother's Day. I hope she likes it though because I noticed when I went over last night that she has votive holders in the same style (but not design) as this one I've got her and she had the hat box from last spring too.

I was going to take out the treasured fragrances and replace them with others I have, but for the first time since Yankee Candle introduced this hat box design they have wrote on the base what fragrances are included :(

Thanks very much for that, because I was having the same thought as you (changing a few of the votives).

I'm still on the fence with these BTW.
I watched the presentation and (to me), the votive holder looked too big IYSWIM? No way would I get 15 hours out of each candle. More like 5 or 6 I would have thought. The ****** thing is just too wide if you ask me.

Decisions, decisions

I agree with you Mr M. I think in those wide holders the votives could just collapse.

Agree about the holders, MrMarple and Mazza. The Yankee ambassadors on QVC are always saying we should put the votive in a holder with a snug fit. I only use the style in this set with tealights.

I agree with you Mr M. I think in those wide holders the votives could just collapse.

I had a beautiful round shaped Yankee holder for votives. They did collapse and l then couldn't get the ****** thing out, l even put a drop of water in the bottom like Rosa suggests. In the end I broke the holder and wasn't very happy! I only put them in straight ones now.

Latest posts

Back