Yankee Candle 53 Piece Bundle £20 Delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle 53 Piece Bundle £20 Delivered (AMAZING DEAL)

• Please Note – Items Supplied In Mail Order Plain Packaging.
  • This Bundle is for a total of 53 Pieces
  • 5 x Afternoon Escape 49g Votive candles
  • 5 x Camellia Blossom 49g Votive candles
  • 5 x Roseberry Sorbet 49g votive candles
  • 12 x Afternoon Escape tea-lights
  • 12 x Camellia Blossom tea-lights
  • 12 x Roseberry Sorbet tea-lights
  • 2 x Glass Votive Bucket Candle Holders

Thank you SCW, what a brilliant website with discounts and free delivery! I ordered a different set of 12 ASSORTED SPRING SUMMER CLASSIC VOTIVES to try the different 12 scents. Can't wait!

Yankee Bundles are indeed fab!
Brilliant service too - well packed and free post etc :)

I knew of them from amazon where they used to retail as My Planet... Then AndiK (I think??) posted about their own website and branding about a year ago.

I’ve bought chocolate from them too - bargain bulk buy!

Have noticed that several of the Yankee sets (such as this one I suspect) and accessories etc, are ex-QVC items/collections? It was the same when selling on amazon.
Not sure if they buy unsold stock or what - not that it matters as they’re great deals!

Yankee Bundles are indeed fab!
Brilliant service too - well packed and free post etc :)

I knew of them from amazon where they used to retail as My Planet... Then AndiK (I think??) posted about their own website and branding about a year ago.

I’ve bought chocolate from them too - bargain bulk buy!

Have noticed that several of the Yankee sets (such as this one I suspect) and accessories etc, are ex-QVC items/collections? It was the same when selling on amazon.
Not sure if they buy unsold stock or what - not that it matters as they’re great deals!

Yep. Big fan of Yankee Bundles / MyPlanet, TLL. I’ve been on about them for a while, as you say. You’re right, they’ve often had ex-QVC deals. I’ve had lots of the Yankee accessories from them at fab prices and I see they currently have sets of 6 votive / tea light holders for £5 (one set is only £4). Examples below. They are the real deal and all the ones I’ve had from YB have been perfect, not seconds or anything.

In case anyone doesn’t get their emails, they have an offer today of £5 off £40 spend (£10 off £60 and £20 off £100, too, but I’m not going to encourage people to spend that much .... unless you want to, of course!).

A04A63CE-3151-4F31-BC22-C19254997214.jpegA8FF8AF4-279A-402C-B04C-ADDB9D835C5A.jpeg269FEDCF-67ED-432D-B90E-8AD4BC743E99.jpegAE91B5A7-5987-4B0E-8D34-D8BA67141246.jpeg4DA9705C-8D6F-4990-BDA0-6D144B38B9A9.jpeg48428585-B41F-41F0-85D8-0A79F6E031CF.jpeg

I used spend lots of money burning Yankee wax large jar candles with plates and shades.
But saw the light when it came to plastering the artex ceilings and then painting.
I now much prefer my clean white walls and ceilings plus the not burning of the cash.

Latest posts

Back