Yankee candle advent calendar

Mollie

VIP Shopper
Yankeebundles have the yankee advent calendar at £15,free p+p and if you buy 2 or more and enter code advent 2019 you get a further 10% off :mysmilie_3:

candycane

Lordy, lordy, why DID you direct me to that website!! I feel a wine o clock spend coming on :mysmilie_17:

CC

Mollie

VIP Shopper
Lordy, lordy, why DID you direct me to that website!! I feel a wine o clock spend coming on :mysmilie_17:

CC
Hee hee. That website is dangerous - one of my best finds but worst in relation to my pocket :mysmilie_17: Hope wine o'clock wasn't too costly :mysmilie_15:

AndiK

VIP Shopper
I’ve had some amazing deals from Yankee Bundles (also known as My Planet and The Wax Outlet), some from them direct but mostly via Amazon, eBay and Groupon. I really like some of the sets they do with Yankee original accessories - I think I’ve banged on about, I mean posted several on here. At the end of last year, I got a couple of different sets of six Yankee glazed ceramic votive holders and six votives for £10, the sort of set QVC would no doubt sell for about £35 plus postage. They also do quite nice sets of three or four large jars which only work out around £12 each.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/yankee-candle-large-jars-25

It’s all a bit addictive!

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
Okay, things are getting out of control here in Marple Towers. I’d never heard of YankeeBundles before this thread and I find myself waiting for the deal of the day email every morning since I signed up for them and I’ve flaming bought four different offers in the last 10 days or so. And then I wonder why people at work say I must be addicted to online shopping :)

AndiK

VIP Shopper
Okay, things are getting out of control here in Marple Towers. I’d never heard of YankeeBundles before this thread and I find myself waiting for the deal of the day email every morning since I signed up for them and I’ve flaming bought four different offers in the last 10 days or so. And then I wonder why people at work say I must be addicted to online shopping :)
Ha ha! I used to be like that. I must have spent hundreds with them in their various guises over the past few years. You will get over it eventually, even if only partly! I still buy the odd thing but I realised you don’t need as many holders and other accessories, never mind actual candles, as I have accumulated in their sets. Lovely things though and some great, great bargains. (My Yankee purchases from QVC went right down when I discovered them.) I’m still hankering after a lantern.

Sorry to make these worse (harder!) for everyone but just got today’s email from Yankee bundles - and until midnight there are some extra discount codes...! ��

“Fancy a Discount? Save up to £20 on ANYTHING!

B9D3FFF8-EAEF-474B-9D4A-38169DFB88AF.jpg

Hope that you can all read one of the attachments - few issues with uploading!

It’s £5 off £30 - code SAVE5
£10 off £50 SAVE10
£20 off £90 SAVE20

Ends tonight 21st November!

Attachments

Mollie

VIP Shopper
I am glad I am not alone! I went a bit beserk when I first discovered the website - which wasn't helped by my random purchases rarely containing any foody fragrances which I don't like so it didn't seem risky ordering. Now I try to be more controlled - but I even stock up on the car fragrances - my home has very few cupboards that dont have hanging car jars :mysmilie_17:

I am glad I am not alone! I went a bit beserk when I first discovered the website - which wasn't helped by my random purchases rarely containing any foody fragrances which I don't like so it didn't seem risky ordering. Now I try to be more controlled - but I even stock up on the car fragrances - my home has very few cupboards that dont have hanging car jars :mysmilie_17:
No you’re not alone! I’ve been relatively restrained so far - but since kind AndiK alerted me to the site, I’ve been sorely tempted! Just bought the Xmas cracker to try the shop. But bc I had got the recent Yankee TSV, I am doing well for candles at the moment..!

Wish you hadn’t told me that you didn’t get many foodie fragrances in your selections - I hate most of them too and that was what was preventing me risking it!! ;) Thought I’d end up with lots of vanilla or cake-y candles - yuck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks