Yankee Candle at Debenhams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
I think this may have been mentioned in passing in another thread but I can’t find it from a quick look. Debenhams have 30% off candles (a couple of other makes as well as Yankee) - not a massive choice but in particular, they have this set which is similar to the recent Boots Star Buy, or is it the set they still have at £34.66? It’s actually less than half price at Debenhams (£25).

I think this may have been mentioned in passing in another thread but I can’t find it from a quick look. Debenhams have 30% off candles (a couple of other makes as well as Yankee) - not a massive choice but in particular, they have this set which is similar to the recent Boots Star Buy, or is it the set they still have at £34.66? It’s actually less than half price at Debenhams (£25).

yes that boots one is now £34.66 & that the debenhams set is better value now

It’s similar to the Boots set but different fragrances. I actually like this one better, and the price is better than the Boots offer

It’s similar to the Boots set but different fragrances. I actually like this one better, and the price is better than the Boots offer
Yes, same quantities and sizes but I think I prefer the Debenhams one, too. I’m resisting candles at the moment, trying to run my stockpile down.

Latest posts

Back