ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Bargains @ Fragrance Direct

4 large jars all showing at £9.95 each

Seaside Woods

Cherry Blossom

Fluffy Towels

Sunny Daydream

but also if you buy 4 items from their outlet ones with the code EXTRA50 you get 50% off so 4 large from £25.90 (elevation) & £29.90 (housewarmer)

Good spot and thanks for sharing!

I still forget about and very rarely visit this section since it changed and moved but just happened to click on here this eve!

Sadly only Seaside Woods left and not smelt it before but sounds nice.
Would’ve bought all 4 if they’d still had any left!!

I still forget about and very rarely visit this section since it changed and moved but just happened to click on here this eve!

the first 4 i posted were just cheap ones the outlet ones start from £25.90 for 4 large jars

A shame you missed it, TLL. I had to keep going out today to stop myself being tempted!

Re missing bargains, I do recommend you click “watch” on the Bargain Hunter section of the forum or the QVC Brands Not on the Telly thread - then you’ll get alerts. See my reply to Mollie in the SBC offer thread here as she was saying similar earlier.

the first 4 i posted were just cheap ones the outlet ones start from £25.90 for 4 large jars
Yes it was the 4 £9.95 ones I wanted!

But I did manage to get the Seaside Wood one at about 3am!

Never smelt it but it had good reviews and didn’t sound sweet or vanilla so should be good or I can gift to my uncle as it sounds suitably masculine!

Couldn’t work out the other offer but there are a few large jars in outlet at decent prices £12.70 and so on IF a scent you’re after!

Thanks.

A shame you missed it, TLL. I had to keep going out today to stop myself being tempted!

Re missing bargains, I do recommend you click “watch” on the Bargain Hunter section of the forum or the QVC Brands Not on the Telly thread - then you’ll get alerts. See my reply to Mollie in the SBC offer thread here as she was saying similar earlier.
As I just posted I did succumb to one! Which is probably as many as I want or need LOL!

Well done for staying strong!

Just done as you suggest thank you.
Don’t really want any more emails tho so I’ll have to see how it alerts me!
Thanks! X

Yes it was the 4 £9.95 ones I wanted!

But I did manage to get the Seaside Wood one at about 3am!

Never smelt it but it had good reviews and didn’t sound sweet or vanilla so should be good or I can gift to my uncle as it sounds suitably masculine!

Couldn’t work out the other offer but there are a few large jars in outlet at decent prices £12.70 and so on IF a scent you’re after!

Thanks.
ahh thats because most of the large ones in the outlet have gone too, only tropical jungle left

Yes and dumbo me didn't think to do it for this section so only saw this today! Thanks for the re-reminder 🙄 🙂

Latest posts

Back