Yankee Candle Christmas drop query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beakerange

Registered Shopper
To all the YC experts. I have just received the Christmas drop (the final one of the 4 I did on Auto Delivery at the beginning of the year) and I'm really disappointed. When they arrived I am certain they are not the rights ones. I have been looking forward to receiving hot buttered rum and a chestnut one and neither are there. When I check the website it says the 3 I have are right but I'm sure I'm right. Any ideas or advice?? Ange

To all the YC experts. I have just received the Christmas drop (the final one of the 4 I did on Auto Delivery at the beginning of the year) and I'm really disappointed. When they arrived I am certain they are not the rights ones. I have been looking forward to receiving hot buttered rum and a chestnut one and neither are there. When I check the website it says the 3 I have are right but I'm sure I'm right. Any ideas or advice?? Ange

if im right the last drop should be Cozy By The Fire, Winter Glow & Bundle Up as the others were the Cafe Culture & Pure Essence ones right?

The hot buttered rum and chestnut one were in last year's Xmas AD with something woodsy. They are still available as a trio on Q I think. The ones SCW quotes are this year's. Mine came today, yay!!!!

Just checked, last year's are on wait list.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back