Yankee Candle deals at Yankee Bundles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I forgot to look out for this thread when Yankee Bundles became Discount Dragon - which I wasn’t thrilled about as I loved the former, especially in the early days!

Even after their bargainous supplies of Yankee dried up a bit, I shopped with them quite a lot for food and household bits!

As above, they were definitely heavily reliant on ex-QVC stock - with many TSV options, accessories and others finding their way for sale there..

They’ve had a few Christmas votive sets since they’ve changed business (18 for £14.99 mostly), plus the odd £15 jar as mentioned...
But it wasn’t until this week, they listed any new large jar sets - thanks for posting you beat me to it, AndiK!

Wonder where they’re sourcing Yankee now?
Hope this new drop is a sign of them returning to the site as I can’t afford or accept paying the RRP’s of Yankee!

Yes that was a bit odd but did you not get the email letting you know about the name change etc?

Maybe yours went to spam or ignored ;)

Not about the new name - but tacky I think?

I was a bit confused too, about what would happen to old account on Yankee bundles bc they had a lot of my data etc on there, and I think none of it has transferred across to new business, nor can you still access it.

I’ve made new account on new site but yet to order!
Didn’t read the emails from Discount Dragon as didn’t know who they were at the time.
Not ordered yet, so thanks for the heads up.

4 more large jar sets working out about £12 per jar on Discount Dragon, the former Yankee Bundles. The fours are £48, the five is £60 and the six jar set £70.

View attachment 24670

View attachment 24669

View attachment 24668

View attachment 24667
These are now down to £44 for the fours and £55 for the five.

Latest posts

Back