Yankee Candle deals at Yankee Bundles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't going to bother with my big tree but you know what? I did make the effort and I'm glad I did. I've had that tree for about 30 years and collected all the baubles over the years from everywhere, Harrods, Vienna, Selfridges, Berlin, Jenners. Each one is a memory. I didn't put it up one year and it felt like I was missing an old friend.

As for Yankee bundles, I love them. Soooo cheap and free postage.

CC
I didn’t put a tree up this year and like you have collected baubles over the years, I really missed it.
I did dress the fireplaces and love the way they look, very Victorian.

4 Jars for £35!!

• 1 x Pecan Pie Bites
  • 1 x Christmas Morning Punch
  • 1 x All Is Bright
  • 1 x Christmas Cookie

4 x Yankee Candle Classic Signature Festive Jars The Early Xmas Selection Box £30 Delivered​

• 1 x Christmas Cookie 623g Large Jar
  • 1 x Christmas Morning Punch 623g Large Jar
  • 1 x Singing Carols 411g Medium Jar
  • 1 x Christmas Morning Punch 411g Medium Ja

Yankee Bundles Large Jars

3 Large Jars for £30!!

Welcome Selection Box

• 1 x Shea Butter
  • 1 x Dried Lavender & Oak
  • 1 x Home Sweet Home

or Treats Selection Box

• 1 x Vanilla
  • 1 x Calamansi Cocktail
  • 1 x Autumn Glow

It would be rude not to add these:

I was going to post similar, llloyd! I got the email with the candle offers and the only offer I clicked on was the eggs!

Having said that, the candles did tempt me a bit. Got to get the stash down, though.

I started a new thread instead of adding to this one, so now posted twice.
I know and you are getting the blame for the items in my shopping basket right now! I really, really, really, really do NOT need candles but oh dear, they’re such bargains and you can choose individual favourites.

I know and you are getting the blame for the items in my shopping basket right now! I really, really, really, really do NOT need candles but oh dear, they’re such bargains and you can choose individual favourites.
I’ve ordered 2 vanilla ones, the Teal glass holders & some olives for Hubby.

I’ve ordered 2 vanilla ones, the Teal glass holders & some olives for Hubby.
Lovely. I have some really nice holders of all sizes and styles from Yankee. The quality is fantastic and never had problems with them from YB (you’d think they might be seconds at the prices they sell for). And something for the husband, too - you’re very thoughtful. If I do buy this time, it will all be for ME! Enjoy your purchases.

ex tealight & votive TSV £25 delivered

£6 each for medium jars

Christmas Morning Punch

Surprise Snowfall

Singing Carols

& more

£60 for 5 inc the new ones

• 1 x Moonlit Cove
  • 1 x Coconut Rice Cream
  • 1 x Tropical Starfruit
  • 1 x Cliffside Sunrise
  • 1 x Exotic Acai Bowl
also 6 melts for £8

Exotic Acai Bowl​

Tropical Starfruit​

Cliffside Sunrise​

Moonlit Cove​

I only spotted this deal with the newbies after I ordered the three from Q! I know I wouldn't much go for the coconut rice cream so am trying to persuade myself that would also be the case for the purple one! I did Order the melts though.

Latest posts

Back