Yankee Candle deals at Yankee Bundles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A decent set for anyone who likes the fragrances (they’re not for me, thank goodness). £28 and includes P&P.

A9751CFA-F249-471D-8F19-74CD87FDCE1F.jpeg

YANKEE CANDLE RELAXATION 38 PIECE SELECTION BOX GIFT SET​

£28.00

• Yankee Candle Relaxation 38 Piece Selection Box Gift Set
  • 1 x 623g Large Jar Warm Cashmere
  • 1 x 623g Large Jar A Calm & Quiet Place
  • 1 x Box Of Tealights Sun Drenched Apricot Rose (Contains 12 Candles)
  • 1 x Box Of Tealights Sweet Nothings (Contains 12 Candles)
  • 1 x Box Of Tealights Beach Escape (Contains 12 Candles)

A decent set for anyone who likes the fragrances (they’re not for me, thank goodness). £28 and includes P&P.

View attachment 23822

YANKEE CANDLE RELAXATION 38 PIECE SELECTION BOX GIFT SET​

£28.00

• Yankee Candle Relaxation 38 Piece Selection Box Gift Set
  • 1 x 623g Large Jar Warm Cashmere
  • 1 x 623g Large Jar A Calm & Quiet Place
  • 1 x Box Of Tealights Sun Drenched Apricot Rose (Contains 12 Candles)
  • 1 x Box Of Tealights Sweet Nothings (Contains 12 Candles)
  • 1 x Box Of Tealights Beach Escape (Contains 12 Candles)
Thankfully the beach escape wasn't the large jar 🙄

Yankee Bundles Yankee Candles ARE BACK

4 for £40

Awaken Collection

• 1 x Majestic Mount Fuji
  • 1 x Clean Cotton
  • 1 x Moonlit Blossoms
  • 1 x Cinnamon Stick

Seaside

• 1 x Seaside Woods
  • 1 x Coconut Splash
  • 1 x Spiced Orange
  • 1 x Beach Escape

Dreams

• 1 x Vanilla Cupcake
  • 1 x Coconut Rice Cream
  • 1 x Soft Blanket

Yankee Bundles Yankee Candles ARE BACK

4 for £40

Awaken Collection

• 1 x Clean Cotton
  • 1 x Moonlit Blossoms
  • 1 x Cinnamon Stick

Seaside

• 1 x Seaside Woods
  • 1 x Coconut Splash
  • 1 x Spiced Orange
  • 1 x Beach Escape

Dreams

• 1 x Vanilla Cupcake
  • 1 x Coconut Rice Cream
  • 1 x Soft Blanket
Yep, they were the ones when I posted but they’re already down to just one quad, the first one (Awaken). They’re selling fast, or maybe they never had many.

Yankee Bundles, who were originally all about Yankee Candles (unsurprisingly), seem to be selling almost everything but these days. However, having whittled it down to a few random jars and accessories, they have just restocked a little and currently have some sets of 4 large jars for £40, for example.

So tempting Andi - they have several large jars at £13 - and beach escape is one of them 🙄🤔

I almost bought the quad with Beach Escape in it. I don’t actually know it (I’m very out of touch with the fragrances of the last couple of years when I started cutting down) but it does sound nice. Seaside Woods sounds rather nice as well. I might revisit the single jars. It is free P&P over £10, too, of course.

I almost bought the quad with Beach Escape in it. I don’t actually know it (I’m very out of touch with the fragrances of the last couple of years when I started cutting down) but it does sound nice. Seaside Woods sounds rather nice as well. I might revisit the single jars. It is free P&P over £10, too, of course.
Beach Escape is one of my favourites- for me it's fresh but with a distinct seaside/beach fragrance. Perhaps salty? I'm not very good with descriptions. Seaside woods is another fragrance I like- again like walking near the beach but with more of a "wet seaweed" vibe or seaside trees blowing in the wind (I always think plants and trees near the sea and beach pick up whatever is thrown at them ). I still have a stash of candles I'm working my way through so trying to sit on my hands (I have camilla blossom tealights, votives and a medium jar so perhaps I need a large jar to compliment them😁) - notice yankee bundles only have 3 beach escapes left.......

Beach Escape is one of my favourites- for me it's fresh but with a distinct seaside/beach fragrance. Perhaps salty? I'm not very good with descriptions. Seaside woods is another fragrance I like- again like walking near the beach but with more of a "wet seaweed" vibe or seaside trees blowing in the wind (I always think plants and trees near the sea and beach pick up whatever is thrown at them ). I still have a stash of candles I'm working my way through so trying to sit on my hands (I have camilla blossom tealights, votives and a medium jar so perhaps I need a large jar to compliment them😁) - notice yankee bundles only have 3 beach escapes left.......
Lovely descriptions, thank you. I feel sure I would like those two but I’m going to hold off this time. Like you, I have loads to work my way through and I’m not even lighting candles very often these days, certainly not nearly every night as I used to.

Thanks for that - I’ve got a Beach escape large jar from Yankee Bundles a while back but I’d been keeping it as a gift.
Thought with the colour and the style/scent it could be good as a male gift which I find harder to think of!

But now I really want to keep it for myself! 😉

I notice that Yankee Bundles is now renamed as Discount Dragon. They currently have some large jars at £15 but recently had very few YC items, so I wonder if there is a story there!

However, I wanted to mention that I was on Wax Addicts and saw the 2023 spring jars which are now soy candles in a slightly different shape. The full priceI think will be c£28 but they are double wicked and the burn time is down to 60-90 hours. I don’t know if they will do the traditional large jar as well, but that price is too steep for that burn time I think. It’s a large jar price for a medium jar burn. Not impressed.

I notice that Yankee Bundles is now renamed as Discount Dragon. They currently have some large jars at £15 but recently had very few YC items, so I wonder if there is a story there!

However, I wanted to mention that I was on Wax Addicts and saw the 2023 spring jars which are now soy candles in a slightly different shape. The full priceI think will be c£28 but they are double wicked and the burn time is down to 60-90 hours. I don’t know if they will do the traditional large jar as well, but that price is too steep for that burn time I think. It’s a large jar price for a medium jar burn. Not impressed.
I take it the name change to Discount Dragon was to reflect the fact that Yankee had become such a small part of their offering now. It seems to be nearly all wholesale packs of short-dated confectionery and other foodstuff. At one stage, the only Yankee items were a few accessories which they seemed to have had for ages and just not sold. Hopefully, they will continue to get stocks of candles, albeit more sporadically than before, and still have the odd great bargain as there’s no way I’m paying full price at those levels. And I agree with you about the lower burn time. I buy candles with a shorter life, of course, but not for £20+. TK Maxx have plenty for under £10 or maybe £15 if you want posh (a known upmarket brand).

Thanks Mazza, I wondered why I was getting emails from Discount Dragon.

I wonder if they were actually heavily reliant on QVC shipping off the slower sellers in the past?

I wonder if they were actually heavily reliant on QVC shipping off the slower sellers in the past?
I never thought of that but yes, the number of Yankees has dropped most significantly since QVC stopped selling them. They used to sell on Amazon and often had the former TSV sets (mixed tealights, votives, etc). Much cheaper, of course!

M&S now selling Yankee. That does surprise me but I don’t know why as they seem to be taking on brands in all areas (clothing, food, beauty). Wonder if they will have any deals.

M&S now selling Yankee. That does surprise me but I don’t know why as they seem to be taking on brands in all areas (clothing, food, beauty). Wonder if they will have any deals.

The only one featured that I actually like is pink sands, so I am safe!

4 more large jar sets working out about £12 per jar on Discount Dragon, the former Yankee Bundles. The fours are £48, the five is £60 and the six jar set £70.

923B3717-9F18-4DC3-A0B0-D218304C6189.jpeg

27B05BB4-470A-49B6-B735-8BC982B15B63.jpeg

69364E6C-8243-41D6-891C-BE263AAC0E2C.jpeg

6FF1A214-61C2-4271-8D92-B1C24BE5275A.jpeg

Thanks for that - I’ve got a Beach escape large jar from Yankee Bundles a while back but I’d been keeping it as a gift.
Thought with the colour and the style/scent it could be good as a male gift which I find harder to think of!

But now I really want to keep it for myself! 😉
Replying to myself to say that I did in fact keep the Beach escape large jar for myself in the end!

Thanks for the recommendation and review, I really enjoyed it!

Loved the colour, the scent and the throw :)
Now where can I source another one at such a great price as I got the first?!

Thanks Mazza, I wondered why I was getting emails from Discount Dragon.
Yes that was a bit odd but did you not get the email letting you know about the name change etc?

Maybe yours went to spam or ignored ;)

Not about the new name - but tacky I think?

I was a bit confused too, about what would happen to old account on Yankee bundles bc they had a lot of my data etc on there, and I think none of it has transferred across to new business, nor can you still access it.

I’ve made new account on new site but yet to order!

Latest posts

Back