Yankee Candle Lady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
I just want to say that i enjoyed the Yankee Candle Christmas show with Julian the other evening,and the new presenter (sorry can't remember her name) they both seemed to hit it off really well and i like her enthusiasm, makes a change from Michaela who seems to be a bit fed up with the whole thing recently.

I loved her too, a lovely breath of fresh air...and quite funny aswell. Makes a change from Michaela, who in my opinion takes herself far far too seriously.

Rosa.
she was cagey when asked what her involvement with Yankee was. i suspect she's either an actress or one of those professional demonstrators who you see in department stores. cant see her being employed by yankee.
i like her too.

Hi - she isnt a demonstrator or actress, but a good friend of an Ex Yankee employee who recommended Rosa as a guest, and she is lovely!

Hi - she isnt a demonstrator or actress, but a good friend of an Ex Yankee employee who recommended Rosa as a guest, and she is lovely!

oooh - always interested to see a new member join to give an update on something specific. clearly someone in the "know". ok slightandcherry we want lots of juicy gossip which of course HAS NOT been passed onto you by Rosa... we could start with Michaela maybe?

I liked Rosa a lot. Very natural and very entertaining. Hope we see. Lot more of her.

Rosa puts me in mind of Bette Midler. I love Yankee Candles and I really enjoy Rosa's enthusiasm, it doesn't seem faked. I'm enjoying french lavender at the moment and am anticipating a Yankee one-time-only....(I must get a life).

french lavender is devine. currently burning yankee ocean blossom t-light clintons cards have some goodies worth checking out at 50% off..

I liked Rosa. she seems pleasant, has good product knowledge. I could even bear to watch JF.

Yeh, Hiya!
And can you tell us what the next TSV is please!

According to the August newsletter, it's another set of 3 tart burners in a slightly different shape to the dancing bird ones.
IMO they look a bit crap compared to the original ones.

According to the August newsletter, it's another set of 3 tart burners in a slightly different shape to the dancing bird ones.
IMO they look a bit crap compared to the original ones.

Yeh I noticed that this morning.
Think I'll be giving that one a miss. Yawn.

Latest posts

Back