Yankee Candle New Wax Melts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

here is a bit about the new look wax melts

EcGbiu1XQAACJ7V

https://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/product/clean-cotton/_/R-1676079E112 is one example

Seems to be backward step, the new wax melts are in a plastic thing, not very eco friendly!! :rolleyes:

Look at third picture on this link and you will see the plastic.

I saw this thread and had to drag myself from my bed of pain!!! The return of the melt. But what a curious shape. It's like a drinking vessel. Why bother raising the sides and scooping them out? I might stick with the Wax Addicts version.

I saw this thread and had to drag myself from my bed of pain!!! The return of the melt. But what a curious shape. It's like a drinking vessel. Why bother raising the sides and scooping them out? I might stick with the Wax Addicts version.

Are you feeling better, Mazza?

I agree - the new shape is a bit odd. Maybe it’s to give the illusion you are getting more wax as the overall dimensions are bigger?

It seemed there used to be a Yankee TSV every month and I can’t remember the last one now!

I agree - the new shape is a bit odd. Maybe it’s to give the illusion you are getting more wax as the overall dimensions are bigger?

It seemed there used to be a Yankee TSV every month and I can’t remember the last one now!

13/01/20 was the last one & there was never one a month (it proberbly felt like that but it was more every 2-3 months)

Getting there thank you. Nearly two weeks of hopping on a frame as foot cannot be weight bearing until Saturday. Cue me going nuts if they extend it. Still at St George's Tooting but scheduled for some rehab at Queen Mary's Roehampton which is a top gaff.

Getting there thank you. Nearly two weeks of hopping on a frame as foot cannot be weight bearing until Saturday. Cue me going nuts if they extend it. Still at St George's Tooting but scheduled for some rehab at Queen Mary's Roehampton which is a top gaff.

Sounds like you are in good hands. Do as you are told, now! ;) Soon be back to normal.

Latest posts

Back