Yankee candle plug in refills

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
If anyone likes the midnight jasmine fragrance Yankee candle bundles currently have 5 boxes of refills (ie 10 bottles) with 2 white plugs for £20 with free p+p - I only needed refills but at this price a great bargain (only if you like the smell of course😃☺)

If anyone likes the midnight jasmine fragrance Yankee candle bundles currently have 5 boxes of refills (ie 10 bottles) with 2 white plugs for £20 with free p+p - I only needed refills but at this price a great bargain (only if you like the smell of course😃☺)
Link:

Link:
Thank you for link - I'm not tecky enough!

Has anyone tried the YC plug ins?

I would never buy one normally from supermarket or wherever as hate air freshener. Find them so artificial and feel as if it’s just that in a different form!

Do the YC make your eyes sting and do they smell much like the candle of the same scent?

Has anyone tried the YC plug ins?

I would never buy one normally from supermarket or wherever as hate air freshener. Find them so artificial and feel as if it’s just that in a different form!

Do the YC make your eyes sting and do they smell much like the candle of the same scent?
Loopy I don't find them artificial - when watching presentations they have stated they don't make plug ins for all their range as they only make if they can get the fragrance exactly right. I have some that I leave on all the time on low (kitchen and hall). In total I have 2 in each room - the others are controlled by remote control plugs or Alexa smart plugs. This may sound weird but it's rather nice to wake up, switch a plug on without getting up and have, say, fresh cut roses waft over you. Or turning a bedroom one on before actually going to bed. That said I only use either the roses, midnight jasmine or lemon lavender . I was given pink sands as a present but I found it overpowering even on the lower setting - which was strange as I have had large PS candles which were ok. I also keep all my doors open so not sure how they would be if in an enclosed space for a long time. Perhaps try with something "weak" like clean cotton?

now £15 Delivered
Thanks for posting this SCW. I decided to order as such good value and one of my favourite fragrances even though I had already bought - ordered Wednesday and they have been despatched and arriving tomorrow which is pretty good going. Yankee bundles can be slow when they are busy but this is great service......

there is this box at £40 for 4

• 1 x Pink Sands
  • 1 x Beach Escape
  • 1 x Midsummer’s Night
  • 1 x Sun Drenched Apricot Rose

Loopy I don't find them artificial - when watching presentations they have stated they don't make plug ins for all their range as they only make if they can get the fragrance exactly right. I have some that I leave on all the time on low (kitchen and hall). In total I have 2 in each room - the others are controlled by remote control plugs or Alexa smart plugs. This may sound weird but it's rather nice to wake up, switch a plug on without getting up and have, say, fresh cut roses waft over you. Or turning a bedroom one on before actually going to bed. That said I only use either the roses, midnight jasmine or lemon lavender . I was given pink sands as a present but I found it overpowering even on the lower setting - which was strange as I have had large PS candles which were ok. I also keep all my doors open so not sure how they would be if in an enclosed space for a long time. Perhaps try with something "weak" like clean cotton?
Thanks so much for that 😊

Latest posts

Back