Yankee Candle TSV 02/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s in my top three too! I actually thought it had been discontinued? Hopefully not because it’s perfect all year round and so nice to have a Christmas candle which is “snow white” but not all vanilla and sickly sweet! :)
I agree with both boffy and loopy - I wish there was a set of all snow in love - I would definitely be buying. Soft, powdery and fresh at the same time. I think it was discontinued but was brought back after a very short time due to demand. For a bigger punch I'm trying to convince myself I dont need more midnight jasmine 🤔😉

I agree with both boffy and loopy - I wish there was a set of all snow in love - I would definitely be buying. Soft, powdery and fresh at the same time. I think it was discontinued but was brought back after a very short time due to demand. For a bigger punch I'm trying to convince myself I dont need more midnight jasmine 🤔😉

Yes I would be tempted by a set of all Snow in Love - especially as I thought it was discontinued! 😉

Thanks for the informing me that it isn’t! 😊

We must have very similar taste because Midnight Jasmine is my other favourite!
I love the exotic florals but it has other notes I enjoy, and the strength of the throw is good...

Unless they’ve changed it too, or watered it down, have found it reliable too.

However, I think you can usually get it at good prices during the year, and would you really want small jars etc in it too (am trying to help you not to buy).

I bought this TSV about 2 or 3 years ago all in M Jasmine and I do still have the 2 small jars! X

Yes I would be tempted by a set of all Snow in Love - especially as I thought it was discontinued! 😉

I love the exotic florals but it has other notes I enjoy, and the strength of the throw is good...

However, I think you can usually get it at good prices during the year, and would you really want small jars etc in it too (am trying to help you not to buy).

I bought this TSV about 2 or 3 years ago all in M Jasmine and I do still have the 2 small

I bought this TSV about 2 or 3 years ago all in M Jasmine and I do still have the 2 small jars! X
It's too late Loopy! I've bought the candles. Although I was trying to be strong I do love the scent and it is good value- mind you I agree the small jars are the least useful, although if you have more than one you can dot them around a room (I too have 2 left from a previous set). I also have a MJ pillar candle. I do love the florals - I have a stash of fresh cut roses ready to burn in the spring 😊 thankfully I have a large cherry blossom and votives so could resist! I thought I would be safe from this xmas tsv - I can't bear foody fragrances and the usual xmas ones I can take or leave. I was relieved the set with Snow in Love didn't have fragrances I'd want. Grateful for small mercies. Hee hee.

Anyway I've had a stressful week as my eldest cat has been diagnosed blind due to hypertension - happened over last weekend! I was shocked it was so quick - so thought to hell with it - it's only money.

I hope you find some snow in love at a decent price - the cost on the Yankee site is eyewatering 😨 and thanks for trying to keep me on the straight and narrow! Think I'm a lost cause.......

Ps see my thread about £5 off coupon

It's too late Loopy! I've bought the candles. Although I was trying to be strong I do love the scent and it is good value- mind you I agree the small jars are the least useful, although if you have more than one you can dot them around a room (I too have 2 left from a previous set). I also have a MJ pillar candle. I do love the florals - I have a stash of fresh cut roses ready to burn in the spring 😊 thankfully I have a large cherry blossom and votives so could resist! I thought I would be safe from this xmas tsv - I can't bear foody fragrances and the usual xmas ones I can take or leave. I was relieved the set with Snow in Love didn't have fragrances I'd want. Grateful for small mercies. Hee hee.
I hope you find some snow in love at a decent price - the cost on the Yankee site is eyewatering 😨 and thanks for trying to keep me on the straight and narrow! Think I'm a lost cause.......

Ps see my thread about £5 off coupon
Good for you!

It’s a good price - full RRP for Yankee now crazy in my opinion but that’s just me! - and all in a scent you love so you’ve done well there! 👍🏻
Never had a pillar but I bet that’s lovely too...
Have you tried buying from Yankee Bundles? I got set of 4 floral large jars for £40 free post.

All seem good (2 gifts...!) but Camellia Blossom barely smelt sadly! :(
We’re definitely “scent twins”! I also hate anything foodie - my pet hate is anything sweet or sickly yuck!

I find lot of the Christmas ones impossible to imagine without smelling them, especially with their slightly random names!

Not sure what singing carols would smell?!

Good for you!

It’s a good price - full RRP for Yankee now crazy in my opinion but that’s just me! - and all in a scent you love so you’ve done well there! 👍🏻
Never had a pillar but I bet that’s lovely too...
Have you tried buying from Yankee Bundles? I got set of 4 floral large jars for £40 free post.

All seem good (2 gifts...!) but Camellia Blossom barely smelt sadly! :(
We’re definitely “scent twins”! I also hate anything foodie - my pet hate is anything sweet or sickly yuck!

I find lot of the Christmas ones impossible to imagine without smelling them, especially with their slightly random names!

Not sure what singing carols would smell?!
PS. So sorry about your cat :(

I hope s/he will manage life okay without sight, bless their heart...
And hope that you’re not feeling too sad or stressed about it. They do surprise us with their adaptability 😻

Just in case it’s of interest to anyone, candles direct have BOGOF on all medium size Yankee Candle jars today only!

They’re full priced (£20.99!) but for two that’s not bad (£10.50 each), and they’ve got a good range of scents ATM..

Just in case it’s of interest to anyone, candles direct have BOGOF on all medium size Yankee Candle jars today only!

They’re full priced (£20.99!) but for two that’s not bad (£10.50 each), and they’ve got a good range of scents ATM..

You are a menace Loopy 😄😁

Latest posts

Back