Yankee Candle TSV 02/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does mean 'American', but this is a stereotypical description, and sometimes has a slightly uncomplimentary use, as in 'those yanks!' etc. It is not, however, offensive. Yankee is also a description of an American from New England, where Yankee Candle are, of course, based.
I worked with an American man and he was always referred to as "the Yank". He didn't mind at all, in fact he loved what he called the "term of endearment" from us "Jocks". Ridiculously though, other people were outraged on his behalf!

I'm almost out of Yankee melts/votives when I looked today so I just might have to get some more.

CC

I bought some Yankee festive tea lights from Yankee Bundles. 3 boxes for £12.00 inc postage
I bought 3 boxes too Boffy, great value. I've posted in the "new" deal section about yankee plug in refills. Midnight Jasmine 5 boxes of plug in refills - so 10 bottles in total - plus 2 white plugs for £20 Inc p+p. If yankee bundles have fragrances you like you get some great bargains🤗

I bought 3 boxes too Boffy, great value. I've posted in the "new" deal section about yankee plug in refills. Midnight Jasmine 5 boxes of plug in refills - so 10 bottles in total - plus 2 white plugs for £20 Inc p+p. If yankee bundles have fragrances you like you get some great bargains🤗
now I do need some plug ins will have a look. Thanks Mollie.

I stopped burning candles a few years ago but I still burn wax melts and I’ve got to say, the new Yankee fragrance ‘Letters to Santa’ is really, really nice.
How a fragrance can remind you of writing to Father Christmas when you were a child I’ve no idea, but I’ll definitely buy some more in the future

Did you get those at QVC Mr M? I'd like to try them. Back in the 60's when both my grandparents were alive we had a thing on Christmas Eve where we wrote our letters to Santa. Gran had an open coal fire and we threw the letters on the fire so that the smoke would go up the chimney, santa's elves would collect the letter smoke and take it to santa who would deliver the goods on christmas day. Never failed :)

The innocence of childhood.

CC

Did you get those at QVC Mr M? I'd like to try them. Back in the 60's when both my grandparents were alive we had a thing on Christmas Eve where we wrote our letters to Santa. Gran had an open coal fire and we threw the letters on the fire so that the smoke would go up the chimney, santa's elves would collect the letter smoke and take it to santa who would deliver the goods on christmas day. Never failed :)

The innocence of childhood.

CC
No, I bought a couple of sets of these CC….

I haven’t tried the other scents yet though

I just bought the large jar Red Apple Wreath for £14.40 on Amazon. I was tempted to wait for Yankee Bundles or the TSV but then they may not include this fragrance….. so I caved. 😊
I think it is an Amazon Choice deal, valid for next 10 days. I think!

Love red apple wreath, frosty gingerbread and of course candy cane lane.

CC
Have you tried the Yankee Home range CC? They do a version of CCL called Candy Cane Forest and I genuinely prefer it to the original. Granted, I’ve only tried the melts in the cheaper range but they’re actually really, really good

Have you tried the Yankee Home range CC? They do a version of CCL called Candy Cane Forest and I genuinely prefer it to the original. Granted, I’ve only tried the melts in the cheaper range but they’re actually really, really good
I think I've had the Yankee home melts out of the supermarkets MM so I'll definitely look. I've not bought any candles/melts for a while and my tin is almost empty so I'm up for something new. The Asda sea breeze ones are really lovely and I think they are £2 for 6 which is a bargain.

CC

Latest posts

Back