Yankee Candle TSV 02/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 6 Jars TSV 02/11/21

All is Bright, Cherry Blossom, Assorted (2 Large Clean Cotton, 2 Medium Lemon Lavender, 2 Small A Calm & Quiet Place) Midnight Jasmine, Xmas Selection 1 (2 Large Christmas Eve, 2 Medium Snow in Love, 2 Small Sparkling Cinnamon) Xmas Selection 2 (2 Large Twinkling Lights 2 Medium Holiday Hearth, 2 Small Evergreen Mist) Spiced Orange

2x Small RRP £17.98 + post (RRP £8.99 + post Each)
2x Medium RRP £41.98 + post (RRP £20.99 + post Each)
2x Large RRP £49.98 + post (RRP £24.99 + post Each)

Total RRP £109.94 + post

Attachments

• Yankee TSV 1.jpg
    Yankee TSV 1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Yankee TSV 2.jpg
    Yankee TSV 2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Yankee TSV 3.jpg
    Yankee TSV 3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Yankee TSV 4.jpg
    Yankee TSV 4.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Yankee TSV 5.jpg
    Yankee TSV 5.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 195
I’m breathing a sigh of relief, having just bought my Red Apple Wreath yesterday. I would have been tempted by the festive mixture but luckily am not too bothered. I also found a world journey spicey candle in an old, forgotten stash (😂) which has a tinge of Christmas Eve about it so am pretty much sorted for my Christmas candles now…… she says, until Yankee Bundles do some irresistible selection.

Yankee Candle Set of 6 Jars TSV 02/11/21

All is Bright, Cherry Blossom, Assorted (2 Large Clean Cotton, 2 Medium Lemon Lavender, 2 Small A Calm & Quiet Place) Midnight Jasmine, Xmas Selection 1 (2 Large Christmas Eve, 2 Medium Snow in Love, 2 Small Sparkling Cinnamon) Xmas Selection 2 (2 Large Twinkling Lights 2 Medium Holiday Hearth, 2 Small Evergreen Mist) Spiced Orange

2x Small RRP £17.98 + post (RRP £8.99 + post Each)
2x Medium RRP £41.98 + post (RRP £20.99 + post Each)
2x Large RRP £49.98 + post (RRP £24.99 + post Each)

Total RRP £109.94 + post
That's the same collection as last year referring to the sizes, only with more/ other options. Wenn I remember correctly, last year's was £49.95. I bought the two mixed collections.

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Ultimate Wax Collection
Item Number: 814499
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.92
P&P £4.95
4 Easy Pays of £11.73

If you love Yankee Candle as much as we hope you do, this six-piece Ultimate Wax Collection is sure to satisfy your passion for scent! With six of their iconic glass jar candles in a choice of eight different combinations of your favourite fragrances, you can fill your whole home with Yankee's signature scents. Plus, you can spread the scent-sational love and divide the candles up as thoughtful gifts for your loved ones to inspire their senses this Christmas!

*A great saving: If you were to buy 2 x large, 2 x medium and 2 x small jars individually, directly from Yankee Candle you’d pay £109.94. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.92, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.07.

Trust in an icon - beloved throughout the world, Yankee Candle's jars are a fabulous way to fragrance your home thanks to their rich scents and vibrant labels capturing any mood imaginable. There are six to enjoy in this collection - two large, two medium and two small jars - offering up to 510 hours of fragrance; just choose your favourites and treat yourself to a sensory experience!

One or all? With eight different fragrance options to choose from, you can select the scents that you love the most. First, choose between a single scent that will soon become your home's signature fragrance or an assorted collection that will become your very own fragrance library to change up as much as you like. The choice is yours! With so much on offer, your dream collection is just within reach!

Your scent selection - once you've decided whether you want a single fragrance or a variety in your collection, you can choose between timeless floral, fruity scents, or festive fragrances to ring in winter. For a single scent that captures the spirit of the season, go for fresh and festive All Is Bright or sweet Spiced Orange, or for a fragrance that will fill your home with vibrant floral notes, choose between Cherry Blossom and mysterious Midnight Jasmine. If you'd prefer to change up your home fragrance throughout the Christmas season, go for one of the festive assorted collections, which include scents such as Christmas Eve, Snow in Love, Evergreen Mist and, never seen before at QVC UK, Twinkling Lights. For an array of floral or fruity fragrances, choose the Dreamy Florals set, with fragrances of Clean Cotton and Lemon Lavender, or the Super Fruits collection, including scents Black Coconut and, new to QVC UK, Farm Fresh Peach.

Give a gift with heart - few presents are as thoughtful as those that capture a wonderful ambience at home, so share your love of scent with your nearest and dearest by dividing this collection up between them. You can split them into six different presents of different sizes to give as housewarming gifts or stocking fillers, or you can divide them into three to give as pairs. As a fabulous present for the fragrance lover in your life, why not treat them to their favourite scent or a repertoire of different fragrances to add to their collection by gifting the whole set?

Burn times:

• Small: 25 - 40 hours
  • Medium: 65 - 90 hours
  • Large: 100 - 150 hours

Contains:
All Is Bright option:

• 2 x All Is Bright large jar candles (623g) - zesty citrus and warm, comforting musk. Top notes of grapefruit and orange, blended with a redcurrant middle and sweet musk base
  • 2 x All Is Bright medium jar candles (411g)
  • 2 x All Is Bright small jar candles (104g)
Or
Spiced Orange option:

• 2 x Spiced Orange large jar candles (623g) - a blend of sunny citrus and snappy ginger
  • 2 x Spiced Orange medium jar candles (411g)
  • 2 x Spiced Orange small jar candles (104g)
Or
Cherry Blossom option:

• 2 x Cherry Blossom large jar candles (623g) - a fruity and floral fragrance with top notes of cherry, middle notes of rose, cherry blossom and jasmine, and base notes of powdery musk and sandalwood
  • 2 x Cherry Blossom medium jar candles (411g)
  • 2 x Cherry Blossom small jar candles (104g)
Or
Midnight Jasmine option:

• 2 x Midnight Jasmine large jar candles (623g) - a seductive blend featuring top notes of neroli, orantique, mandarin blossom and yellow grapefruit, a grapefruit middle and musky, powdery base notes
  • 2 x Midnight Jasmine medium jar candles (411g)
  • 2 x Midnight Jasmine small jar candles (104g)
Or
Festive Favourites option:

• 2 x Christmas Eve large jar candles (623g) - a blend of traditional festive scents including a warm fire, sugared plums, and candied fruits. Features top notes of orange, almond, lime and lemon, middle notes of nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar, and base notes of violet, amber, creamy praline and vanilla
  • 2 x Snow in Love medium jar candles (411g) - a delightful blend of creamy, comforting woods and wintry powder freshness
  • 2 x Sparkling Cinnamon small jar candles (104g) - the rich, warmth of cinnamon and hints of clove, with top notes of cinnamon spice, middle notes of clove and cardamom, and base notes of bay leaf and cedarwood
Or
Glad Tidings option:

• 2 x Twinkling Lights large jar candles (623g) - never seen before at QVC UK. A festive blend of almond, jasmine and amber notes, mingled with frangipani and a woody base of sandalwood and cedarwood
  • 2 x Holiday Hearth medium jar candles (411g) - cosy notes of anise, cinnamon and clove, accented by bright gardenia and smooth vanilla cream
  • 2 x Evergreen Mist small jar candles (104g) - a peaceful walk through snow-carpeted evergreen forest as the sun creates swirls of bracing mist

Or
Super Fruits option:

• 2 x Black Coconut large jar candles (623g) - a tranquil blend of rich coconut, cedarwood and island blossoms, with top notes of fruity pineapple and coconut, middle notes of coconut blossom, and a base of powdery notes, woody notes and musk
  • 2 x Fresh Farm Peach medium jar candles (411g) - never seen before at QVC UK. Fresh scents of peach, apricot and vanilla notes blend together, mingled with green leaves and a warming base of plum and vanilla
  • 2 x Black Cherry small jar candles (104g) - the delicious sultry aroma of rich, ripe black cherries with top notes of cherry and almond, middle notes of cherry and cinnamon, and base notes of sweet cherry
Or
Dreamy Florals option:

• 2 x Clean Cotton large jar candles (623g) - sun-dried cotton with green notes, white flowers and a hint of lemon
  • 2 x Lemon Lavender medium jar candles (411g) - a powdery fresh and inviting blend of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers, with top notes of tangerine, lemon and lavender, middle notes of orange, petitgrain and eucalyptus, and base notes of vanilla with hints of spice
  • 2 x A Calm & Quiet Place small jar candles (104g) - gentle and meditative, with top notes of mandarin leaf balanced with jasmine and cedarwood middle notes, and patchouli, sandalwood and amber musk base notes

A great saving: If you were to buy 2 x large, 2 x medium and 2 x small jars individually, directly from Yankee Candle you’d pay £109.94. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.92, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.07.

2x Small RRP £17.98 (RRP £8.99) cost £4.245 each
2x Medium RRP £41.98 (RRP £20.99) cost £9.90 each
2x Large RRP £49.98 (RRP £24.99) cost £11.79 each

Total RRP £109.94 cost £51.87 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I think this is an excellent set. If I hadn’t already sorted my Xmas candles I would have bought the Glad Tidings set. 🕯🕯

Snow in Love is a aromatic, fresh scent. its my favourite yankee scent ever.
It’s in my top three too! I actually thought it had been discontinued? Hopefully not because it’s perfect all year round and so nice to have a Christmas candle which is “snow white” but not all vanilla and sickly sweet! :)

Good job I checked the stash (to stop me weakening) and found I have a Twinkling Lights. I thought it was quite soft with a creamy vibe. Not at all winter spruce or peppermint based like some YC festive white ones, nice though. I also have some Evergreen Mist tea lights which I liked, not a “smack you in the face” pine. I shall have to stay off Q for the next few days.

I also like All That Glitters but don’t think I would want six of them.

Love All is Bright and All That Glitters but there needs to be a mix I think. I love Jack Frost and Candy Cane Lane and Frosty Gingerbread for Christmas but All is Bright is lovely on Christmas Eve with my Carols from Kings CD and a wee glass of mulled wine or brandy.

CC

Latest posts

Back