Yankee Candle TSV 10/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Should I have had my last winter drop of the seasons TSV? I'm so rubbish at keeping track. Super, maybe you're on it?

CC

QVC phoned me today and said my card had run out (it has) and they couldn't send the Winter drop. I wanted it but didn't have my cards to hand so I just cancelled it. Don't know if I feel good or bad about it now. Saved me money I suppose.

CC

QVC phoned me today and said my card had run out (it has) and they couldn't send the Winter drop. I wanted it but didn't have my cards to hand so I just cancelled it. Don't know if I feel good or bad about it now. Saved me money I suppose.

CC
I bought the Christmas huge box with melts, votive and t lights one for me and one for my daughter that loves yankee

I had this on auto delivery but would rather the newer sets so haven't phoned up for the final drop and bought the Christmas gift boxed ones instead ...better VFM

6 Jars & 8 Options inc for the first time 2 mixed bundles

2 Large Jars
2 Medium Jars
2 Small Jars
I must resist....I’ve loads of half used Yankee candles and some make me sneeze....so going to see what the Neom Big deal is tomorrow since I didn’t go for their recent TSV but did try to get the 3 candle set but it was sold out.....but the next day appeared available but at £80 instead of around £55 so that was a definite no from me.

Our local garden centre, and I suspect lots of others up and down the country, has some lovely YC sets for Christmas. Good price ranges too. I’d rather support a small independent company.

I’m not being insensitive - I know lots of people don’t have the luxury of going shopping at the mo, or don’t have such shops.

If it is super sensational value and there is a Christmas fragrance I might be tempted but otherwise not.
I have bought so much recently I reckon I already have it, did not need to wait for a TSV lots of great deals anyway

I bought a gift setof YC from Justmylook. Never heard of them but when the Boots offer was sold out, I did a bit of Googling. Cost me £30.95 and free postage and came in 2 days. My Nephew's partner will just love it. https://www.justmylook.com/yankee-candle-magical-christmas-morning-wow-gift-set-p18402
That looks excellent value, I ordered a large jar yankee candle from Just my look, never heard of them before, it was good price and I did wonder if they would be okay, but they were great

Lemon Lavender? That's the one that you ALWAYS get in discount bundles from other places. Surely not sneaking unsold ones into a TSV? Why would you put that in with christmas scents?

CC

Latest posts

Back