Yankee Candle TSV 10/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh thanks so much for all that, Andi.

So in current conditions it would be due perhaps today or tomorrow? Maybe they didn’t activate the RM link. I have a parcel coming today so still waiting for the delivery van. I shall send them an email on Thursday morning if no joy before then.

There is a link on the email which takes you to the “don’t panic” page where the number shows again and that is a link to RM, so no need to do all the manual stuff. It says there it “will be leaving” in a few days. So they are clearly trying to manage delay concerns.
Thanks, I didn't see that was a link - I thought it was just a reference. Very often, though, with Royal Mail, when you go to the tracking page, it does say no info available until delivery is attempted - ie not like Hermes where you get a step-by-step progress report, but just so you can check delivery date/time and signature when it's been delivered. Maybe that's just some (cheaper) services? I just checked my last delivery "tracking" and it only has the delivered info.

I guess it's too late for yours today, unless your local service delivers later in the day than mine, which tends to be by 2 or 3pm latest at the moment. I still think you will get your box before Thursday but obviously it depends on local post depots. I have just been to the PO to send something and the queue was pretty long compared to other Mondays so looks like they are getting busier for Christmas?

Has anyone bought from Yankee Bundles? I ordered last Wednesday lunchtime and I got an email in the evening to say it was ready for despatch. It gave me the tracking number but that still isn’t registering on the tracking system. It is supposed to be 3-5 days delivery but I assume they don’t count any days it might be “resting” in the warehouse before they take a consignment to the mail. Now, on the YB website it says not to panic if the tracking doesn’t work for a few days.

So it was prepared last Wednesday but late in the day so I am not counting that, let’s say Thursday was perhaps a processing day. How long before they despatch and tracking starts to work? Any ideas?

Thanks for any help. 😍
I ordered on the 3rd and received confirmation later that day it was ready for despatch etc. I received an email from Royal Mail on the 5th saying they had my parcel and would be delivering on the 6th (which they did). The email from Royal Mail also contained a link where you could change day or ask to be left with neighbour etc. I've bought loads from YB and mine always sent Royal Mail 48hours tracked so hopefully you will receive tomorrow 🤔

I ordered on the 3rd and received confirmation later that day it was ready for despatch etc. I received an email from Royal Mail on the 5th saying they had my parcel and would be delivering on the 6th (which they did). The email from Royal Mail also contained a link where you could change day or ask to be left with neighbour etc. I've bought loads from YB and mine always sent Royal Mail 48hours tracked so hopefully you will receive tomorrow 🤔
That's interesting - I did an M&S order at the start of the month and it came in three lots, all Royal Mail, and I got the RM emails as you describe above (when they expect to deliver, how you can give a safe place, etc) for each one. But nothing from Royal Mail in the case of the Yankee Bundles deliveries. Not this time, anyway - maybe in the past. Mine came 48 Hours Tracked as well.

I sent a query through the website and just had a reply to say “the order/tracking will update as the parcel moves forward through the system.” So that sounds to me as if the despatch email is just saying the parcel is ready to go but hasn’t gone yet. And RM hasn’t received it yet. So this is very slow compared to others’ experiences in here. So I’m pissed off now. The email I got said my “order was now complete and should be leaving the warehouse anytime. Your order should arrive in 3-5 working days.” So that was sent last Wednesday but I wonder how it is being sent? I thought anything with a tracking number was either 24 or 48 hours, not 5 working days. That is just standard untracked mail isn’t it, like QVC do? I guess now the best I can do is leave it until Thursday and say sorry, you have had 5 working days, where is my parcel? What is really annoying me is that I of course ordered matching melts and have had a despatch notice for them. So that will be great if I get the melts but no candles. I’d better go and have a drink to calm myself!

Still no sign of any movement on the Yankee Bundles delivery 😡. Out of interest I have been reading their reviews on Trust Pilot. Boy they really get into it if anyone leaves a bad review! Why didn’t you email us first instead of running to TP? This is a product review not a service review, our service was excellent so we apologise for sending you what you ordered really quickly. We are a family business so please do not leave a negative review which will impact our reputation but contact us direct... etc etc.

I am not very impressed with this sparky attitude and, if I ever get my parcel, I don’t think I shall bother with them again. No wonder Adam x didn’t really give me any information as to where my parcel actually is and when I could expect it.

There are loads of five star reviews of course where people have had a bargain delivered very quickly so it must just be a few of us getting poor service. My tracking still says it is not recognising the number.

Still no sign of any movement on the Yankee Bundles delivery 😡. Out of interest I have been reading their reviews on Trust Pilot. Boy they really get into it if anyone leaves a bad review! Why didn’t you email us first instead of running to TP? This is a product review not a service review, our service was excellent so we apologise for sending you what you ordered really quickly. We are a family business so please do not leave a negative review which will impact our reputation but contact us direct... etc etc.

I am not very impressed with this sparky attitude and, if I ever get my parcel, I don’t think I shall bother with them again. No wonder Adam x didn’t really give me any information as to where my parcel actually is and when I could expect it.

There are loads of five star reviews of course where people have had a bargain delivered very quickly so it must just be a few of us getting poor service. My tracking still says it is not recognising the number.
I am sorry you have had issues with Yankee Bundles, I have only used them twice but had no problems with them and had delivery in a few days, I haven't either bothered with using any tracking facility but just waited for them to arrive, so can't comment on their tracking system, I gave them a good review on Tp too, hope your order eventually arrives

Well I am still waiting for my yankee TSV in the Angels wings. Phoned QVC and they said Hermes have it and will be with me the very latest Tuesday still not here ...will be asking for a refund as they have run out of the TSV anyway.

It’s so annoying when parcels are delayed or lost - sorry to hear of both of your cases. I put in 2 orders to Katie Loxton on the 10th and she’s been ‘picking’ the items since the 11th! I’ve used her before and delivery was very quick and efficient so no doubt will be down to COVID 😔 am just hoping they are despatched soon 😊

My date is 11/11 as well, Bigbean, so you give me hope that they may not be as unreliable as I am starting to think. I was really put off by the combative way YB batted away any criticism on Trustpilot so really don’t fancy having to take them on to try and get a refund. I checked the tracking first thing this morning; still not recognising my parcel number. Today is 5 working days since the despatch/completion email. Another thing concerning me is that nearly all their very recent positive reviews comment on the speedy delivery, which makes me think something must have gone wrong with mine. I really wish I had gone for the Festive TSV now! ☹️

My date is 11/11 as well, Bigbean, so you give me hope that they may not be as unreliable as I am starting to think. I was really put off by the combative way YB batted away any criticism on Trustpilot so really don’t fancy having to take them on to try and get a refund. I checked the tracking first thing this morning; still not recognising my parcel number. Today is 5 working days since the despatch/completion email. Another thing concerning me is that nearly all their very recent positive reviews comment on the speedy delivery, which makes me think something must have gone wrong with mine. I really wish I had gone for the Festive TSV now! ☹️
Oh dear not good.....

My Katie Loxton goodies haven’t even been despatched and I see the items I bought are no longer available to buy so I may be in the same position as you soon.....shelled out, no items and can’t repurchase them 😩

Yes I have noticed my selection is no longer available, but two of the candles are in a foursome for just £40! Goodness.

I have decided that If they are running late with despatch because of covid restrictions and self isolation etc then maybe instead of 3-5 days for delivery it is more likely to be around 7-9 days. So that takes me to Friday at the earliest. Chillaxing for the rest of the week and gearing up for Shay and Blue. 🎉

It’s arrived!!! So as soon as I chillaxed, it came the next day. 😃. Very pleased with them and Warm & Cosy, which is new to me, is a lovely cologne style candle as opposed to the bonfire Smokey notes I was expecting. So yay!

Just for the record then in case anyone else buys more stuff from them, my timeline was
Weds 11/11, ordered
Weds 11/11, despatch/sort of ready for despatch email.
Thurs 19/11, receipt.

Hello. I was just wondering whether anybody ordered this on advanced orders? I ordered for usual delivery then later another on advanced delivery for week commencing 21st December- does anyone else remember. Today I received an email from Q saying it's out for delivery. Maybe I'm losing the plot while in lockdown 🙄😁 It not really a big deal (🤣😊) as fresh cut roses is a favourite but I remember thinking if I buy the Harry Slatkin tsv I could always cancel this one. Anyway if anyone else was expecting this in a few weeks you might want to keep an eye on your inbox! Hope you all cope in your respective tiers 😕

They do say that if they get it in earlier they will send it out so they must have had an early (very early!) delivery.

They do say that if they get it in earlier they will send it out so they must have had an early (very early!) delivery.
Thanks Mazza - you're right. Thought I would flag up in case anyone was expecting it to come out of their account after their payday. I just hope Harry's are mulled wine or pine type fragrances which I am not fond of - otherwise I just might have to buy anyway 😁
Sazza thank you for moving to correct thread 🤗

Latest posts

Back