Yankee Candle TSV 15/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you like Yankee candles, then I'd strongly recommend Aldi's lookalikes. They're £2.99 for a medium sized jar. They don't do the large or mini jars, so no good if you want those. I've tried a few so far and I've found they last pretty well, they smell amazing and the throw is good. The lemon one is amazing!

I have just seen in Rosa's Facebook page a set of candles that she refers to as being the tsv, its the Home sweet Home large jar, one medium jar and three small ones I think, so I imagine it will be a few different scents in the same sizes. Sorry am no good at doing links 😔

I have just seen in Rosa's Facebook page a set of candles that she refers to as being the tsv, its the Home sweet Home large jar, one medium jar and three small ones I think, so I imagine it will be a few different scents in the same sizes. Sorry am no good at doing links 😔
Soooooo disappointed in the tsv...😔

TSV is set of one large, two medium and three small jars.

Four fragrance choices, only one revealed so far is Home Sweet Home.

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Collection TSV 15/06/21 in 4 Options (2 so far are Fruity or Home Sweet Home)

1 Large Jar RRP £24.99 + post
2 Medium Jars RRP £41.98 + post (£20.99 Each)
3 Small Jars RRP £26.97 + post (£8.99 each)

Total RRP is £93.94 + post

Fruity
1 Large Passion Fruit Martini
1 Medium Coconut Splash
1 Medium Mango Peach Salsa
1 Small Coconut Splash
1 Small Mango Peach Salsa
1 Small Passion Fruit Martini

Attachments

• Yankee Candle TSV 1.jpg
    Yankee Candle TSV 1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 157
the other 2 are dried lavender & oak & soft & cosy & that contains

1 large Fluffy Towels
1 medium sweet nothings
1 medium, shea butter
1 small fluffy towels
1 small sweet nothings
1 small shea butter

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Fragrance Collection
Item Number: 814322
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This six-piece Fragrance Collection from Yankee Candle features a large jar candle, two medium jar candles and three small jar candles, in your choice of fragrance. Offering a combined burn time of up to 390 hours, this fabulous collection will flood your home with fragrance, providing the perfect opportunity to enjoy your home scent all season long.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this 1 x large jar, 2 x medium jars and 3 x small jars individually, directly from Yankee Candle you’d pay £93.94. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £49.01.

Go classic - Yankee Candle's jar candles are a worldwide favourite for a reason, boasting beautiful fragrances encased in solid glass, topped with the iconic branded lid. Their scents reach far and wide whenever they're lit and they're a treat for the senses with vibrant pictures on the front, making them just the thing for setting the mood in any room, whatever you want it to be!

Gorgeous gifting - this set is ideal for splitting up and gifting to friends and family for birthdays, housewarming presents and more. Why not tie a ribbon around the large jar candle and gift it to someone special, or present all three small jars as a little trio? And if you can't bear to part with all of them, you could always keep one of each size for yourself and give the rest to your loved ones!

A collection for everyone - this set is a real crowd-pleaser, giving you the choice of either one beloved fragrance across all sizes or a themed assortment of complimentary scents, so you can switch it up as often as you like. To set your home's signature scent with a unified fragrance throughout, go for the calming and comforting Dried Lavender & Oak or Home Sweet Home options, or for a summery selection of sparkling fruit and citrus notes, go for the tantalising Tropical Assortment, featuring Passion Fruit Martini, Mango Peach Salsa and Coconut Splash. Or, for a truly classic combination that will uplift your rooms with a fresh, breezy feel, go for the Soft & Cosy Assortment, with the scents Fluffy Towels, Sweet Nothings and Shea Butter.

• Delivered to UK mainland only
  • Total burn time: up to 390 hours

Fragrance options:

Tropical Assortment:
  • Passion Fruit Martini - escape to the beach with a tropical mix of passion fruit, mango, lime and orange
  • Mango Peach Salsa - sweet and zesty, juicy mangoes and peaches livened with citrus, ginger flowers and pink pepper
  • Coconut Splash - refreshing melon, mango and coconut water with the tropical sweetness of coconut and vanilla
Or

Soft & Cosy Assortment:
  • Fluffy Towels - the fresh scent of clean towels with notes of lemon, apple, lavender and lily
  • Sweet Nothings - warm amber and musk layered with vanilla. Lotus blossom and cyclamen
  • Shea Butter - a creamy, smooth scent of shea with hints of beautiful fruit blossoms
Or
  • Dried Lavender & Oak - hand tied bunches of lavender mingle with woodsy scents and spices
Or
  • Home Sweet Home - a heartwarming blend of cinnamon, baking spices, and a hint of freshly poured tea

Contains:
Tropical Assortment:
  • 1 x Passion Fruit Martini Large Jar Candle (623g)
  • 1 x Mango Peach Salsa Medium Jar Candle (411g)
  • 1 x Coconut Splash Medium Jar Candle (411g)
  • 1 x Passion Fruit Martini Small Jar Candle (104g)
  • 1 x Mango Peach Salsa Small Jar Candle (104g)
  • 1 x Coconut Splash Small Jar Candle (104g)
Or
Soft & Cosy Assortment:
  • 1 x Fluffy Towels Large Jar Candle (623g)
  • 1 x Sweet Nothings Medium Jar Candle (411g)
  • 1 x Shea Butter Medium Jar Candle (411g)
  • 1 x Fluffy Towels Small Jar Candle (104g)
  • 1 x Sweet Nothings Small Jar Candle (104g)
  • 1 x Shea Butter Small Jar Candle (104g)
Or
Dried Lavender & Oak option:
  • 1 x Dried Lavender & Oak Large Jar Candle (623g)
  • 2 x Dried Lavender & Oak Medium Jar Candles (411g)
  • 3 x Dried Lavender & Oak Small Jar Candles (104g)
Or
Home Sweet Home option:
  • 1 x Home Sweet Home Large Jar Candle (623g)
  • 2 x Home Sweet Home Medium Jar Candles (411g)
  • 3 x Home Sweet Home Small Jar Candles (104g)

A great saving: If you were to buy this 1 x large jar, 2 x medium jars and 3 x small jars individually, directly from Yankee Candle you’d pay £93.94. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £49.01.

1 Large Jar RRP £24.99 cost £11.95
2 Medium Jars RRP £41.98 (£20.99 Each) cost £10.04 each
3 Small Jars RRP £26.97 (£8.99 each) cost £4.30 each

Total RRP is £93.94 cost £44.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back