Yankee Candle TSV 17th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys and Gals,

As you can see there is another Yankee Candle tsv coming up, iy would be much appreciated if anyone out there could find out what it is going to be.... Could it be the collectors edition Royal Wedding set perhaps?

Thank you in advance :sun:

oh heavens please no. Not a royal wedding fan at all here
Funny candles always seem to be aautumn winter thing with me. Come spring I hardly use them until it starts getting dark earlier again. So might not be buying - depending on what it is - and if its a really good value.
Have noticed on the yankeedoodle page that tey have jar holders. The pic is really naff so can not actually make out what they are. Hoping they might show them on QVC?

Or it could be a set of rare treasures in large jar format, these are proving very popular of late, and I for one would be buying them..............:sun:

Im usually a big YC fan, but ive just placed my order for darls tarts, so shall wait and see. Would also like to know whats in the TSV xx

A Royal Wedding ~ William and Catherine

I've received eNewsletters from various candle websites saying that they will have a William and Catherine candle in stock soon. I wonder if QVC will offer it, maybe as the TSV? Sorry I can't post a graphic of it ... looks pretty entitled A Royal Wedding .. William and Catherine ... says a subtle blend of florals and fruits, reminiscent of a spring wedding (!?), it's a white/cream looking candle, label has a white/cream looking rose on it. It's a limited edition of ... doesn't say how many ... Votives/samplers will be available too.

But this isn't related to QVC ... yet. Just what was in the eLetter.:song::heart::flower::mysmilie_846:

Well the tsv is on St Patricks Day so it could be something to do with the Lucky Shamrock candle, but this has been released for a while now and it would be silly to put it on qvc on the day when it won't be delivered for up to a week...................

Any other guess's anyone? :happy:

I would love it to be the wedding set but has got to be a good price too, and right before my birthday so have an excuse to buy lol x

I'd like a nice set of 3 or 4 jars, preferably USA exclusives, or rare ones not so easy to get hold of elsewhere. Oh and in easy payments.

That TSV is a definite no for me.

BTW YankeeDoodle are doing a special offer of three items for £31 at the moment which includes medium jars.

Latest posts

Back