Yankee Candles TSV 21/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samplers without holders how annoying. I have received some for Xmas but I don't have any holders since my cat knocked the ones i was given off a shelf so can't burn the samplers I already I have. The guy on with Rosa is very irritating he talks too much (Micael?)Rosa is lovely as usual :0)

Was that why she was looking such a strange colour today? Her face was really dark brown and her arms much paler.

she said she is helping her daugher move back home for 6months , these kinda of things are important during a yankee candle hour .....................NOT

Whilst I don't like her hard sell the thing which I really hate about her is the way she cons people about the easy pay. IMO it is bordering on fraud and one of these days I just may make a report to Trading Standards if she rubs me up the wrong way. Even my oH shouts at her and he is not even watching. Lord help some folk who are not as savvy has ourselves, they must get one hell of a shock.

Whilst I don't like her hard sell the thing which I really hate about her is the way she cons people about the easy pay. IMO it is bordering on fraud and one of these days I just may make a report to Trading Standards if she rubs me up the wrong way. Even my oH shouts at her and he is not even watching. Lord help some folk who are not as savvy has ourselves, they must get one hell of a shock.

Im just waiting for when they do a feature on her on Watchdog, beacuse she would easily fit in with the other con artists on that programme.

She also said to order one for everyone you know, because they won't want to miss out if they don't know about it. Order through your account and sort it out with them later.
Imagine going around all your friends and neighbours, asking for money for items they probably don't want, and you had no right to order in the first place.
Debbie Flint is getting worse if that's possible.

She is off for a week. Good. Perhaps I can switch on and see someone not doing the hard sell!!

TBH they have concentrated so much on samplers lately that I would have thought lots of viewers would already have enough of them! Really the only difference from the numerous sets already in stock was the box. I thought it was very pretty, but not pretty enough to follow DF's advice and buy one for everyone I know.:grin:

She said she was buying a Kipling bag yesterday for her mum coz the monkey was called Derek (her late dads name very sweet) but if we know a Derek to buy up the bags quick because they will sell out. Err no DF i don't know any Derek's and the monkeys are bliddy ugly anyway.

Deliberately so, IMHO, so an unsuspecting punter will buy extra. It is a con!!!

How so? If EP is available, I utilise it. It is never a deal maker or breaker. I certainly don't agree with another poster, that what Debs says is bordering on fraud.

I ordered mine on Thursday and they have been delivered today. They are fairly big boxes, so I'm not sure what the bus journey home from work will be like tonight! Maybe for once the p&p charges are justified (well not completely, but nearly).

Latest posts

Back