Yankee Candles TSV 21/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the last tsv was samplers grrrrrrrr

That's a good point. I didn't get the last TSV, because I got the one before that (the hamper with samplers, tea lights & melts) but the TSV before that was samplers as well (the sweet shop ones).

the last tsv was samplers grrrrrrrr

With the amount of American Exclusive Large jars coming to Q, One of them is bound to be a TSV over the summer months ......................... We can hope anyway lol

Nope not for me. I don`t use samplers, only melts and large jars.

I used to only buy tarts and large jars but the large jars are not burning great atm and cost a lot. hated samplers but love them now even the t lights have come in favour as some are really highly scented. this is a very traditional floral set for mothers day. love the box

Yankee Candle 24 Piece Spring Celebration Gift Box
Item Number: 703063
QVC Price £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.88
P&P £5.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £14.94, plus P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.703063

Yankee Candle Spring Celebration Gift Box. This 24-piece gift collection contains a wonderful variety of floral and fresh scented candles, including three new fragrances, all presented in a pretty vintage-style floral hat box. The ideal Mother's Day present, this gorgeous gift box from Yankee Candle will also make a wonderful treat for you.

Perfect presentation – the sampler set is beautifully presented in a vintage-style floral hat box with ribbons and a gift tag to finish off your gift in style. This pretty box is also perfect for storing your candles.

Enjoy a scented glow for longer – each sampler will burn for up to 15 hours, with a total burn time of 360 hours.

Made just for you – this lovely gift set was created specially for you, with each candle fragrance chosen with the QVC customer in mind.

Contains:

1 x vintage-style hat box

2 x Lovely Kiku sampler candles (49g)
2 x Champaca Blossom sampler candles (49g)
2 x Pink Hibiscus sampler candles (49g)
2 x Cut Roses sampler candles (49g)
2 x True Roses sampler candles (49g)
2 x Honey Blossom sampler candles (49g)
2 x White Gardenia sampler candles (49g)
2 x Pink Sands sampler candles (49g)
2 x Lemon Lavender sampler candles (49g)
2 x Clean Cotton sampler candles (49g)
2 x A Child’s Wish sampler candles (49g)
2 x Fluffy Towels sampler candles (49g)

Behind the brand

In 1969, Mike Kittredge melted down some crayons to create a candle as he couldn't afford a gift for his mum. Since then, Yankee Candle has been offering distinctive products, affordable luxuries and unique gifts, earning a reputation for superior, long-lasting fragrance and high quality candles.

£36.00 for 24 samplers, so they work out at £1.50 each, which, considering this is a TSV, I think is quite expensive.

I usually pay less than that for them normally, so basically we're getting the box for free.
Thanks QVC, that's one hell of a bargain IMO. (Not).

£36.00 for 24 samplers, so they work out at £1.50 each, which, considering this is a TSV, I think is quite expensive.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought the TSV would be more like £20 to £25. I'm not sure about it now.

i ordered one as a mothers day gift... its not that cheap, but its very nicely packaged and all my mums favourites...

lovely floral scents and nice box but way too pricey. plus council tax, gas and electric bill all due now

I was thinking the same thing. I thought the TSV would be more like £20 to £25. I'm not sure about it now.

Me too. I just came on here to comment on the (lack of) value and saw MrMarple beat me to it. Even if you think the box is worth £3 (which I don't, although I don't dislike it), the samplers still work out about £1.37 which is more than you need to pay, even with other sets from QVC.

Anyway, in the picture in the email I had from QVC today, inviting me to advance-buy, there are only 23 samplers. What have they done with the other one?!

Picture 2.jpg

Well I decided to go for it, as I am running low on samplers and I really do love the box to keep them all in.
And I got one for my partners step mum for her birthday too.

Can't see the point of samplers as I never get much fragrance from them. I find that melts have the strongest scent and the large candles are the best value. I wish they would bring back the set of 3 large scent bead jars they had just before Xmas. But I think that they were a one off as Rosa said, they smelt Devine.

qvc are going all hell for leather selling samplers and tea lights. they know that the large jars are popular so don't even bother to air them.

DF just said buy a few sets just for the boxes, she gets on my wick.

She gets on mine too. Is it on EP cos she usually says that means you can buy three sets for the cost of one, all chirpy and innocent as some poor soul actually falls for it no doubt. Grrrrrr!!!

DF always manages to confuse me when she goes on about EP she explains it really bad

Latest posts

Back