Yankee Portrait Large Jars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
Sorry I cannot do links but have spotted a new trio, Down On The Beach, which includes:
Sangria
Warm Waves
SUn &Sand.

This is currently showing at £47.00 with £5.95 postage but you never know they may reduce it to an event price or OTO. There are a few shows coming up in the next few days.

The item number is 705686.

:mysmilie_59:

I check for Yankees on the website every few days and I've never seen them. Thanks for bringing them to my attention, Mazza!

Whilst waiting for these to come down in price I have been unable to resist the World Journeys set featuring California Redwood. I missed the large jar offer featuring Mountain Lodge (too pricey now) so this is a consolation prize. They were originally the second half of an AD item but are on their own now. 705646. Just under £30 plus the usual £5.95 p&p. There was some doubt whether it comes with Arctic Glacier or Alaskan Lights. So that might be a surprise but the more the merrier here.

I see the Vineyard collection second delivery (featuring Beautiful Day) is showing as awaiting stock.

Just to confirm for anyone tempted by this set, it still comes with Alaskan Lights and not Arctic Glacier as shown on the website. It is a navy candle "icy lavender and musk".

This is quite a masculine set. I like them but I can imagine they would not be everyone's cup of tea.

I am going to be bankrupt at this rate. I have the Portrait Sweet Pea and it is very nice. I did like the old Plumeria. Oh dear.

I caught a few minutes of the Yankee show at midday today, sadly just as they were showing a trio of large jars which was both my sort of thing (I hope) and cheap! Damn those pesky bargains! I've resisted pretty well lately too.

Set of 3 Harvest Time Large Jars (705685)

£29.98 + £5.95

I caught a few minutes of the Yankee show at midday today, sadly just as they were showing a trio of large jars which was both my sort of thing (I hope) and cheap! Damn those pesky bargains! I've resisted pretty well lately too.

Set of 3 Harvest Time Large Jars (705685)

£29.98 + £5.95

ive had details of them for about a month & a pic & everything but they wernt live last night so never posted them

I ordered the Pretty Petals set, they sound very nice. Then I saw the bargain trio of Autumn scents so got that. Then I saw the Countryside Walks trio...... you can guess! That is on advanced orders from 20/8. I shall now have to STOP and not be tempted by any further ones like the two advanced order duos SCW listed elsethread. I am going to Lakeland tomorrow to try and find some candle storage bags!!!!!

I ordered the Pretty Petals set, they sound very nice. Then I saw the bargain trio of Autumn scents so got that. Then I saw the Countryside Walks trio...... you can guess! That is on advanced orders from 20/8. I shall now have to STOP and not be tempted by any further ones like the two advanced order duos SCW listed elsethread. I am going to Lakeland tomorrow to try and find some candle storage bags!!!!!

Mazza, in light of recent purchases, maybe try getting one of those skip bags... that might be a better size :mysmilie_47::mysmilie_1:

Mazza, in light of recent purchases, maybe try getting one of those skip bags... that might be a better size :mysmilie_47::mysmilie_1:
Good for size but not for looks!!!! I needed one for my World Journeys collection as they are in a carrier bag, but now I need more for the Large Jar cupboard overflow. I put it down to hysteria caused by the stress of my kitchen being refitted from next week. It will be a total nightmare. I could also use a bag to store the wine collection I have bought in readiness.

Good for size but not for looks!!!! I needed one for my World Journeys collection as they are in a carrier bag, but now I need more for the Large Jar cupboard overflow. I put it down to hysteria caused by the stress of my kitchen being refitted from next week. It will be a total nightmare. I could also use a bag to store the wine collection I have bought in readiness.

:mysmilie_19: Good luck with that all!

Most of my candles are in various boxes rather than bags... many bought from IKEA. But I really do need to burn a few more, so I can justify further candle shopping :mysmilie_50:

What is the Countryside Walks set, please?

You can joke about skip bags but there's Mazza talking about a visit to Lakeland for storage solutions and I'm thinking more in terms of a visit to an estate agent! Or hiring one of those big industrial containers you see in dockyards.

Is it just me who is disappointed with all these USA outlet labels on QVC? Nearly the whole 12 noon show consisted of these only.

Can somebody tell me why QVC are now selling jars with different labels? Are these just temporary or will all candles have this new design? I'm only asking because the new label, like the new American labels, really cheapen the product. I find it strange that they tell you they are exactly the same and yet all the cheaper ofers come from candles with the new label. I have a feeling we are being deceived somewhere.

Can somebody tell me why QVC are now selling jars with different labels? Are these just temporary or will all candles have this new design? I'm only asking because the new label, like the new American labels, really cheapen the product. I find it strange that they tell you they are exactly the same and yet all the cheaper ofers come from candles with the new label. I have a feeling we are being deceived somewhere.

they are most likely from the US outlet stores but the ones ive had are excatly the same as the normal fragrances & burn excatly the same

Latest posts

Back