Yankee TSV available now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Eight scented lights would be overpowering, especially the Baby Powder. I'd just put in 1 or 2 and fill the other spaces up with Asda cheapies, £1.50ish for 100.

Look!! I'm talking myself into buying it. :eek: Where's 'The Voice of Reason' when you need her?

Will you please log off and stop reading this thread. Then repeat after me:

I DO NOT NEED THIS YANKEE TSV........I DO NOT NEED THIS YANKEE TSV

;)

Eight scented lights would be overpowering, especially the Baby Powder. I'd just put in 1 or 2 and fill the other spaces up with Asda cheapies, £1.50ish for 100.

Look!! I'm talking myself into buying it. :eek: Where's 'The Voice of Reason' when you need her?[/QUOTE]

Could be a fire hazard how about that.

Does that help stop you buying ?

Look!! I'm talking myself into buying it. :eek: Where's 'The Voice of Reason' when you need her?[/QUOTE]

Could be a fire hazard how about that.

Does that help stop you buying ?

That's just what my husband says. Doesn't mean that I listen. :rolleyes:

Despite what the Yankee Candle lady says? Naughty! (forgotten her name, but I'm sure I might just catch her tomorrow.;))

Yes she says the flame burns too high and not as long as the unscented Yankee tealights well not if you trim the wick right down

Why is this available now? What is the point of something being Today's Special Value if it is Yesterday's as well?? :) if QVC wanted to do something really special why now have an Early Bird free p&p option?? What is the point?

It shouldn't be available now that's what makes it more exciting! It's just that the clever poeple on here have a knack of finding the TSV details out. Normally QVc have cottoned onto this & have taken the details away again by now!

Latest posts

Back