Yarvic tablet, last chance to buy yet again !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
The screeching orgasm woman is on and she says its the last chance to buy the yarvic tablet, i must of heard this 10 of more times recently from different presenters

will be interesting if it appears later today/night

Sally Jaxx is about the sell the Yarvik, yet again, right now.

Just a quantity of two hundred though.

Sally stresses that this really is the last chance to get it before christmas.

Last edited:
The screeching orgasm woman is on and she says its the last chance to buy the yarvic tablet, i must of heard this 10 of more times recently from different presenters

will be interesting if it appears later today/night

You must have dreampt it Deanos as Peter Simon said it was the very, very & I mean it now, VERY LAST OF STOCK he was selling on Sat nite just gone x.

JR selling the white yarviks that PS swore not two weeks ago he was selling the last stock they had and no more were available before Xmas.

Unbelievable !!!

It was the last of stock two weeks ago ..... they are now selling all the ones returned by unhappy customers!

Jeez, Mike Mason is selling the Yarvik from 10 PM as well. My goodness they must have found a lot more of them as I have seen hundreds sold since this afternoon when Jaxx said it was the last time they'll appear.

James alone sold over 200 just an hour or so ago.

I don't get why presenters would go out of their way to say it's the last chance to buy something when it'll be on sale later on the same day or on the next day.

There are clear rules about mis-selling, so why be so blatant about it?

Mike has just sold nearly 300 of them but wished Esther a Happy Christmas so maybe just maybe? The problem here is that there are 2 sizes of Yarvik and 2 colours so they could easily say it was the last in the 7" or 10". Yarvik are sold on Amazon and at PC World and surprise, surprise don't have fabulous reviews. I suspect they are average tablets superceeded by a higher spec tablet and the manufacturers are just trying to shift old stock.

I don't get why presenters would go out of their way to say it's the last chance to buy something when it'll be on sale later on the same day or on the next day.

There are clear rules about mis-selling, so why be so blatant about it?

I know, I was thinking that. Are they actually secretly seeing to it that Bid goes on its merry way down the plughole I wonder?! Surely some presenters can't be genuinely as misleading & incompetent as they come across because if they were they'd be on regular meds in a padded cell!

Unless they're finding more Yarviks down Bid's never-ending Tanzanite mine :wait:

Unless they're finding more Yarviks down Bid's never-ending Tanzanite mine :wait:
Not the Yarvik ipod ice cream sandwich??! Well it is a sacred item, keeps going to the brink of extinction then miraculously keeps appearing in the thousand fold so yes could very well be the case! :giggle:

Not the Yarvik ipod ice cream sandwich??! Well it is a sacred item, keeps going to the brink of extinction then miraculously keeps appearing in the thousand fold so yes could very well be the case! :giggle:

It's a Christmas miracle!! :mysmilie_467:

The tablets back tonight !

Blatant pressure selling making out its the last time all the time !

The tablets back tonight !

Blatant pressure selling making out its the last time all the time !

But they only have another 200

Nicola George gave it a very good description just now 'it's like the iPad but it's Yarvik'

Some time ago the lovely Esther said they had redesigned the Yarvik to make it more attractive - in fact they made it look just like the iPad - except that is probably where the similarity ends. If they dislike the 'over priced and overhyped' apple products so much, why is it that half of them including Nicola and Mike have iPhones? They talk the talk but don't like owning the tat!

Some time ago the lovely Esther said they had redesigned the Yarvik to make it more attractive - in fact they made it look just like the iPad - except that is probably where the similarity ends. If they dislike the 'over priced and overhyped' apple products so much, why is it that half of them including Nicola and Mike have iPhones? They talk the talk but don't like owning the tat!

Please don't forget that Mike Mason prefers to use the Vodafone 354 instead of his contract phone.

9.53pm - This is DEFINITELY the last chance to get the Yarvik for christmas delivery.

Nicola, quote 'All you have to pay today to get it delivered to your door is £49.99'.

Oh Nicola, is it THAT painful to just say 'and the P+P'.

9.53pm - This is DEFINITELY the last chance to get the Yarvik for christmas delivery.

Nicola, quote 'All you have to pay today to get it delivered to your door is £49.99'.

Oh Nicola, is it THAT painful to just say 'and the P+P'.

It's disgusting that she so blatently glosses over it. But look how many she's sold! Am expecting Mikey to slip a few in later tonight. As tonight is last guaranteed Christmas delivery date, does that mean we're now into 'warehouse/end of year/sh**e we can't get rid' of clearance?

Latest posts

Back