Yarvik tablet for under £100.

radio_dayz

Watching Charlie Mc Cardle, and few minutes ago he said the Yarvik tablet will be available at 5 0'clock for under £100, with just two payments of 40 odd quid!
Seems too good to be true to me. I think he either dropped a clanger, or is it a lie? Aren't they usually around £200. Can't wait to see.

Price Plunge

Depends on the screen size and its specification as to whether or not it's a bargain. I'm fairly sure I saw a Yarvik 7" tablet advertised for £99.99 when I was in a Maplin store last weekend although this offer isn't on their website currently. (Most of the cheap Yarviks on the Maplin website are customer returns I think.)

Wirral70

VIP Shopper
Although it pains me to say it's actually a good deal as it has the play store and a mini HDMI which are both often missing on this level of tablet.

I suppose even Bid must have the odd decent deal!

radio_dayz

The promo at a quarter to five also mentioned a 16gb micro SD card. Any mention of that in the presentaton?

newtobid

Banned
the yarvik tablet is actually ok especially for the price

if i had to buy something from bid for the price they charge this may be it

Thunderstorm

VIP Shopper
This from the Bid.tv Facebook page:

Did someone say a 7" Tablet for £89.99!!

Enjoy a world of Entertainment in the palm of your hand with Yarvik Luna 7" Tablet! Available to Buy Now for £89.99 or on TV with 2 Easy Buy payments of £44.99*! Tune in 5pm, 9pm, & 12am - http://ow.ly/fv7f7 (*http://ow.ly/fv7jT)

Price Plunge

My guess is that they've acquired a load of these tablets which have effectively been made obsolete by the Google Nexus series, therefore it's your chance to snap up last year's technology at this year's price* whilst stocks last. Just buy!!! :wink:

*plus £7.99 p&p+£1.53 phone call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah4
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks