Yet Another 'On Trend' Fashion TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just what planet are the QVC Fashion Buyers on for goodness sake and who continues to believe that animal prints are so on trend?

Grrrrrrhhhhhhh.....I'm roaring with laughter!

Who in their right minds is going to pay £41 + including P&P for this polyester monstrosity?
When you can get very similar from any high street shop for £10.00.
Imagine the static you could save a fortune on lighting the room while you where waring it.

As far as QVC fashion goes, I've seen worse...who can forget the Nina Leonard graduation robe? I do agree, animal prints have had their day.

I like Renee, but can't be doing with her crazy nylon fashion. I know the waterfall cardies are supposed to be on trend but no way would I wear them. I think Joy is a great model, she knows she looks a bit silly in the fashion but she is not afraid to show herself from every angle without looking ott.

Last time I bought from this range, they arrived absolutely creased to kingdom come and as they were a "do not iron" item I found there was nothing I could do (I tried to steam them, didn't work). QVC were their usual helpful selves and offered no suggestions on what could be done so back they went. Although looking at the current crop of products here, I doubt I'd bother getting as far as ordering to find out if they're creased or not. This stuff is just plain old fashioned!

Was it just me, or did the cami make everyone look like they were carrying a spare tyre?

it's been a good week for truly horrible "fashion" what with the polyester fest on today, those hideous Lorry Van lurid frocks and of course the crowning glory of Mrs James' on trend tousers, QVC you are spoiling us!

did anybody have the misfortune to catch Chuntley wearing said TSV earlier today complete with a very tacky shocking pink belt ?She looked like a bag of shyte!:tongue::angel:

I don't think it's that bad, overpriced as usual, and while I wouldn't buy or wear it myself I wouldn't run away screaming/call the men in white coats if I saw someone out and about in this.

But following on from the Carole Hochman TSV, the Lily Van Overall stuff and the pantaloons Mrs James kindly found for us, I think my idea of what is non-horrific may now be slightly skewed.....:thinking:

I've heard the Q'vsters say it too so it's not the original poster I am querying but when has being IN trend been ON trend?

Sorry, but being 'on trend' sounds like a euphemism akin to 'the decorators being in' or 'clean up in aisle one'....

Did that thing sell out or was it pulled? I saw a moment of JF and heard witterings of an oto, surely peple cant have parted with their money for this?

did anybody have the misfortune to catch Chuntley wearing said TSV earlier today complete with a very tacky shocking pink belt ?She looked like a bag of shyte!:tongue::angel:

I had the misfortune of see that!!! :sad:

Did that thing sell out or was it pulled? I saw a moment of JF and heard witterings of an oto, surely peple cant have parted with their money for this?

One colour option sold out before 10am today!!! :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back