Yet another torn delivery note

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else had this problem?

The address label / delivery note / return document is inside a transparent window glued to the package.

But when you try to remove the paperwork, a lot of the inside of the transparent window also has adhesive on it, making it very difficult to remove.

So I now have a number of crumpled and torn paperwork, covered in Sellotape to repair the tears (other brands of sticky tape are available ;) )

Is it just me?

The last parcel I received from them didn't have the usual envelope with the note inside, instead there was a tear back instruction on my address label with the return address nfo underneath. I'm not sure if this is a new thing that they're slowly phasing in.

The last parcel I received from them didn't have the usual envelope with the note inside, instead there was a tear back instruction on my address label with the return address nfo underneath. I'm not sure if this is a new thing that they're slowly phasing in.
It seem to be very inconsistent:
1. Delivery note with returns label inside the package (normally for bag packaged items with nothing to support the application of an all-in-one label).
2. Crinkly plastic clear holder containing the delivery note with returns label.
3. Soft plastic sticker containing delivery note with returns label - often applied in such a way that the delivery note falls victim to stickiness. I see this often when they use exterior strapping to bundle multiples of the same item together.
4. Paper label that you peel back, with delivery note stuck to the back - almost impossible to peel off the back of the address label without damage.

I received 3 parcels from Q yesterday. I had 1x type 1, 1x type 3, 1x type 4.
The labelling formats are all in current use, and as I hope is apparent, it seems somewhat matched to the type of exterior packaging demanded by the item.

I've had the same problem. I've not had to return anything yet with these labels but I think the only way they might change it is if enough of us request a new label to be sent out.

I can't read the details either, LATI. I thought it was old age as my eyesight for small print and needle threading has deteriorated in the last year but I can't read it with a magnifying glass either.

Ive had the same problem as well. I had something the other day and it was a good job I didnt want to send it back because, by the time I extricated it from the sellotape, the returns for was torn.

Yes me too. They’re often stuck so fast you can’t help but tear them. Is it a ruse to make it difficult to return things ??? Cinic..........moi???? 😎😎

Latest posts

Back