Yong Kim clothes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
Wow, expensive stuff, although very nice, a range of clothes that are actually very wearable by almost everyone but jeez the prices! £85 for a cardigan! wow!

Ha you beat me to it! Just switched on and seen the price of the waterfall cardi. Pips said it is amazing quality but £85 for a cardi. Jeez. Wonder if anything will sell out

This range looks nice, but so expensive. The P&P at £4.95 is extortionate!

Why no easy pays? They need to give accurate sizes too. ( oh I see there is easy pays on the stuff people have sent back in the past)

Last edited:
Some lovely pieces but not sure how I'd fare being 5' 1''. Have ordered the leggings to go with a tunic I got from Ebay for £12.

Ha you beat me to it! Just switched on and seen the price of the waterfall cardi. Pips said it is amazing quality but £85 for a cardi. Jeez. Wonder if anything will sell out

Do you know I have one that is a dead ringer for that in a lovely shade of purple. Brought it in Sainsburys reduced from £18 to £8 earlier this year :tongue:

Totally ridiculous prices.:taphead:

If I saw someone wear some of the range I would swear that they had slept in them, I would want to get the iron out, my flexi friend is safe.

I'm surprised to see this range back again; there were a couple of pieces of Yong Kim in the recent £10 fashion clearance in Last Clicks.

Jude xx

Just turned on. I think QVC must be taking the pee quite honestly. I see nothing special or out standing in this range.:dull:

£64.50 for a waistcoat ! A few bits of thin material thrown together !!

Last edited:
They are nice designs but overpriced and yo be honest I have a real thing about crinkly clothes I iron everything! I would be very uncomfortable in crinkly tops

Not for me, I'm glad to say. Seems like the same old, overpriced stuff you could get for a fraction of the price elsewhere.

They are nice designs but overpriced and yo be honest I have a real thing about crinkly clothes I iron everything! I would be very uncomfortable in crinkly tops

I agree. Not a good look for me either.

I really liked some of the stuff - but the price put me off a bit - and mainly I think I'd look HUGE in it all:doh: Its ok for pipa because shes tiny......but not me!

I thought this stuff was not only overpriced (£64.50 for a waistcoat that looked like a couple of clown's hankies ried together?), but also ugly.

The "wrinkle knit" looked like it had been slept in; the tops with the strange round hems made the ultra-slim Amika look VERY hippy, so Gawd only knows what it would do to a mere mortal; the jumpsuit and trousers looked like something a clown would wear to a funeral; they had a dress that was so gaping at the top you had to wear something else underneath or you'd get arrested; and WHAT THE FLIPPIN' HECK was going on with the mad unironed tunic that had a pocket sticking out of the tummy area? Amika looked like she had some kind of growth!

It was all VERY thin material; you're not getting anything for your cash. I think Yong Kim hates women - why else would she want to make them look frumpy and ugly?

sorry but that crinkle tissue knit just looked like it had been sitting at the bottom of the washing basket for weeks. not stylish at all. just looked un ironed.

sorry but that crinkle tissue knit just looked like it had been sitting at the bottom of the washing basket for weeks. not stylish at all. just looked un ironed.

OOOoooh! I have stuff like this all the time....if I wear it will Glen think I'm "en trend" or just a minger?

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back