Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
J.R has just said on the 5 o'clock hour that the Yong Kim skirt with the elasticated bottom looks like something reminisant of the high street, mmm i was thinking reminisant of those stretch covers for the arm chairs.:grin:

This range is actually one of QVCs offerings that really appeal to me!

I don't do skirts, but love the tops, which are very much my 'style'

I do but a considerable amount from the Stefanel, ELISA Cavaletti and Gustaf ranges and Yong Kim pricing is more affordable

J.R has just said on the 5 o'clock hour that the Yong Kim skirt with the elasticated bottom looks like something reminisant of the high street, mmm i was thinking reminisant of those stretch covers for the arm chairs.:grin:

i was just watching boggle eyed. i did a double take when someone mentioned it on here but i must say, seeing it in the flesh is even worse than i thought. limited in size 18 and even the size 10 model looks like the side of a house.

Probably in the minority, but missing Ingrid Tarrant today :(
An underrated guest IMO!

Some of the outfits looked quite nice, although I don't personally go for the crinkled look (I can get that by screwing up my clothes without being charged a fortune by the designer) and I could never justify spending that amount of money on an outfit anyway.

WHAT ON EARTH?!?

Who would want to wear such an ugly and unflattering garment? And WHY?!?

I reckon Yong Kim designs clothes for people who really hate themselves. Or who have a secret hankering to join the circus.

Or both. Definitely for women with more money than sense.

The clothes often look ridiculous on the size 8 to 10 models; Lord only knows what they look like on anyone larger. :taphead:

I'm off to order that. It'll compliment my many Quacker Factory and Indigo Moon jackets perfectly. :coo2l:

WHAT ON EARTH?!?

Who would want to wear such an ugly and unflattering garment? And WHY?!?

I reckon Yong Kim designs clothes for people who really hate themselves. Or who have a secret hankering to join the circus.

Or both. Definitely for women with more money than sense.

The clothes often look ridiculous on the size 8 to 10 models; Lord only knows what they look like on anyone larger. :taphead:

It looks as though she's got it on upside down, with the elasticated waistband round her knees. Still it takes all sorts, I suppose, to be a 'fashionista,' but if that's an 'in' style I'd rather be 'out.'

..........or a NN deep-pocketed fitted sheet. Wonder if Snoozy Adams ran it up on her sewing machine at home.

Latest posts

Back