Your Ideal Job on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
Sitting at my desk, another long day at a job I don't particularly like anymore I was thinking what kind of job would I like to do on QVC (I know its sad but thats what this job has turned me to!).

I think I would love to be a buyer, fashion or jewellery, I also think I would try my hardest to get some decent fashion on the air (I love a challenge!).

So what would you guys do - presenter, camera man, guest etc etc. :wonder:

I would be a beauty buyer. For any company actually.

I wouldn't want to be a presenter because I couldn't handle the forum abuse that I was wearing hideous clothes/had terrible hair/looked pregnant/was too fat/too thin etc ;-)

Thorntons guest.

Definitely.

Or, I could do Glen's job. Saying that, my mum could do Glen's job, and she's been dead 30 years :tongue:

I would be a beauty buyer. For any company actually.

I wouldn't want to be a presenter because I couldn't handle the forum abuse that I was wearing hideous clothes/had terrible hair/looked pregnant/was too fat/too thin etc ;-)

They won't time to bother too much about what is said here, due to being to busy spending their salary, recieving their QVC freebies, enjoying holidays and their properties aboard.

:cheeky:

I'd like to be behind the scenes telling the presenters what colours & styles they ought to be wearing! JF & JH would definitely NOT be in pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to be 'The Shriek Controller'.

I could stand to one side off camera and if the decibels reached a certain pitch I could discreetly and deftly use my electric prod

I would like to be in charge of the sound department - oops i accidently turned of Jills ,Catherines, Annes and Alisons mics!

I would be in charge of grammar and pronunciation. Every time one of them said "different to" instead of different from" they would get a fine! Jill Franks would be set regular vocabulary and verbal reasoning tests and not be allowed on air if she failed them. Oh the power!!

Failing that I guess I would end up working in the canteen, then I could see what Julia really eats to stay a size "small"

Latest posts

Back