Zandra Rhodes - Fabulous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Zandra Rhodes is on Q now with her range of designer handbags. First time in a while I've looked at a range of bags and felt I liked everything. There are one or two art deco-y bits and she looks fabulous as ever with her pink bob. I can't afford much of it, but I can dream! A bit off the wall, but is coming across really well. All the models are wearing pieces from her fashion collection too.

Zandra Rhodes is on Q now with her range of designer handbags. First time in a while I've looked at a range of bags and felt I liked everything. There are one or two art deco-y bits and she looks fabulous as ever with her pink bob. I can't afford much of it, but I can dream! A bit off the wall, but is coming across really well. All the models are wearing pieces from her fashion collection too.

I loved that black and white dress that's just been on it was lovely!

Zandra comes across really well, relaxed and easy to listen to. Quite like the little Ellie shoulder bag too! I see poor Alison is having to wear her arm compression bandage today.

I'm in love with the Amelia handbag they are showing now, in the yellow - it's classy and funky at the same time, absolutely gorgeous!

I hope she is going to be a regular this time around. Many years ago she brought out a jewellery range - I bought a gold & emerald ring - I think it only lasted a couple of airings and everything sold out. She didn't return anymore, so hopefully Zandra will become a fixture like LG !

I'm in love with the Amelia handbag they are showing now, in the yellow - it's classy and funky at the same time, absolutely gorgeous!

I loved that one too. Thought the price wasn't bad for such a big bag - I think it was leather but I could be mistaken.

Anyone any idea what the quality is like?

I remember when she did a range of clothing for M &S but was not impressed with the quality and it was short lived

She used to sell a diffusion range of clothes on QVC in the old days, with butterfly themes mainly.

I took a look at the bags she's got that are left on Q's website & nothing really took my fancy. Praps she sold out of a few. The larger purple one wasn't bad. I quite liked a few of the Jack French ones but wanted to see what the reviews were like before considering getting one as they've been a tad mixed thus far.

i went to see a exhibition of zandra rhodes clothese 10 years ago always wanted to buy her clothing nut the prices even in the 70's ran into the hundreds would like to see qvc bring her style of clothes on q the bags are noy for me though

Oh yes boffy how we yearned for Zandras haute couture clothing in the 70s, like I stated in a previous post,she has lost the edginess she had back then.

I've been buying a lot of Hoss Intropia sesperates ATM and loving it !

I missed the show but would liked to have seen ZR.I remember years & years ago going to her workshop/studio in west London & she was there.Very down to earth her hands covered in dyes from her printing ( am sure Victoria Beckham is just the same!!?)

I ordered a bag off her website, the Hannah and it's just arrived, really like it! also free delivery and came next day.

Latest posts

Back