Latest activity

• A
    aqua replied to the thread Random musings and general banter..
    Peter was approached by a stranger who wanted to buy his Vostok , whilst Meltdown Mike was accosted by no less than five admirers of his...
  • H
    That's be Noddy tomorrow, with Cerruti 1881, another high end, Italian luxury fashion watch brand, owned and made by the Chinese. :LOL...
  • loveallthingsitalian
    loveallthingsitalian replied to the thread Um........
    A relative who was just at the point of finalising a divorce to a horrible spouse died in very tragic circumstances without a will. The...
  • ERICS MUM
    ERICS MUM reacted to Silver Fox's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Like Like.
    I am with you on that! Never spent so little except on food & wine.I am pressurising myself into buying and then think No ! I don’t need...
  • candycane
    Michele Hope is nice enough when she's on, seems to care about her customers but I find it all very dated. She does have lovely colours...
  • ERICS MUM
    ERICS MUM reacted to Bettyboo's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Like Like.
    I also find I’ve been putting more in my saving account and we’ve also managed to replace a few household items including microwave and...
  • ERICS MUM
    ERICS MUM reacted to alter ego's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Like Like.
    I've not been shopping since before lockdown either. Nor do I intend to. My conditions plus meds mean if I get ill it might hit me...
  • H
    Hammy60 reacted to Jazzydrury's post in the thread Random musings and general banter. with Like Like.
    Jane plan women said today she launched her Summer packs, shouldn’t that have been a couple of months back.
  • M
    The posh presenter’s a lovely lady shame about the clothes!!
  • H
    You know, i'm a bit miffed off, really not happy. :mad: I've a sizable collection (really tooooo many, must stop:eek::LOL:) and 90% of...
  • L
    llloyd reacted to candycane's post in the thread Um....... with Like Like.
    We were once visiting Mr CC's family and we went out for lunch. His sister made a big thing about paying for Mr CC's share but I had to...
  • candycane
    candycane replied to the thread Now I know why.
    I saw the photos though, she looked beautiful, even if some were kind of soft focus. In my wedding photos I look like Hair Bear Bunch...
  • candycane
    candycane reacted to maymorganlondon's post in the thread Now I know why with Like Like.
    Ali K has spoken quickly as long as I've been watching QVC. For me, I find all the presenters' quirks have become intolerable. I don't...
  • S
    shopperholic reacted to loveallthingsitalian's post in the thread Now I know why with Haha Haha.
    How long ago was the 3rd wedding yet she is still banging on about it.
  • candycane
    candycane reacted to Mazza's post in the thread Now I know why with Like Like.
    Yes I agree LATI . I dont remember her being this bad in earlier years. In fact I always found her quite a dignified presenter but she...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BundlesEl
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks