Latest activity

• Koala
    Koala replied to the thread Alpha H TSV 16/08/20.
    Why is this not available yet but the L’occitane one is?
  • candycane
    candycane replied to the thread Stockpiling....
    If you haven't phoned emergency already please do it. No doctor at A&E will say you're time wasting. They will be glad if it's...
  • candycane
    candycane reacted to shopperholic's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Like Like.
    Just want to add, that it could also be other things that’s are simple, as just a simple pain for no reason at all, but always best to...
  • candycane
    candycane replied to the thread Percy and Reed Wonder Balm.
    Aussie products are very good. As I've got older though my hair has gone mad and it's hard to get it looking OK. I've heard about...
  • candycane
    candycane reacted to ERICS MUM's post in the thread Percy and Reed Wonder Balm with Like Like.
    I’m desperate for something to make my hair look half decent for more than an hour after I’ve washed it.
  • A
    alter ego reacted to Suki 1's post in the thread Ecoegg TSV 21/08/20 with Like Like.
    Yes I have the same problem but the spoon handle works ok.
  • A
    alter ego reacted to SUPERCOOLWILLOW's post in the thread Ecoegg TSV 21/08/20 with Like Like.
    Ecoegg Laundry & Stain Remover Kit TSV 21/08/20 http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809478
  • A
    alter ego reacted to Toril's post in the thread Ecoegg TSV 21/08/20 with Like Like.
    I used to use the Eco wash balls but had a devil of a job opening up the egg to replace the pellets. 😳 The push button opening was...
  • A
    alter ego reacted to boffy's post in the thread Ecoegg TSV 21/08/20 with Like Like.
    I like the environmental aspect tbh when the washing looks dull then I do a few washes with regular detergent then back to eco egg
  • A
    alter ego reacted to Vienna's post in the thread Ecoegg TSV 21/08/20 with Like Like.
    I like to be eco friendly too and also to ensure I`m using cruelty free laundry products. I switched to using SMOL laundry pods a while...
  • Twilight
    Twilight reacted to alter ego's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Sad Sad.
    This is why I'm reluctant to call. I'm hoping it's something simple - but I'm packing a bag so I'm ready to go in case. Thanks, both...
  • candycane
    candycane reacted to Vienna's post in the thread Ecoegg TSV 21/08/20 with Like Like.
    I like to be eco friendly too and also to ensure I`m using cruelty free laundry products. I switched to using SMOL laundry pods a while...
  • Twilight
    Twilight reacted to shopperholic's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Like Like.
    Just want to add, that it could also be other things that’s are simple, as just a simple pain for no reason at all, but always best to...
  • Twilight
    Twilight reacted to shopperholic's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Like Like.
    ae in all seriousness call your GP or as Pinkmoon says 111, that sounds seriously like a rumbling appendix to me. Please do not leave it...
  • Twilight
    Twilight reacted to Pinkmoon's post in the thread Stockpiling... with Like Like.
    Why not call NHS111, they're sure to help you. Best wishes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
villedefleurs1

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks