New profile posts

Hi Bea. I didn't want to divulge too much online because I've said enough in my post, but we play mainly at www.bridgebase.com where you can give yourself a nickname without any details except an email and set up a table for yourself, your partner and your friends without too much outside interference, though the connection does go if the site is very busy.
Crystal
B
Bea Frugal
That’s great, it sounds interesting and I’ll definitely have a look. My daughter is teaching her partner and we’re looking for a relaxed way of having a game. Many thanks.
We have similar likes and sitiations, what happened to your white babies?:( our Monty got run over when he was 7 and it broke everyones heart so much, it was such a difficult time. So over the years he has never been forgotten and we replaced him with, Moss, tabby male age 7, Holly female calico same age rescue cat and Ellie now just over 1, rescue cat white and tabby. They are so loved.
Reactions: catzrcool
catzrcool
catzrcool
Hi, sadly lost Gizmo 2 years ago. My beautiful white boy. Was heartbroken. Just started gasping for breath and died. No idea what happened, vet was flummoxed. And now, our ginger little girl is very unwell. Been 5 times to vet, had blood tests and they say all is normal, but she certainly isn't. Laying in a heap and wobbly legs .
loujareth
loujareth
Oh thats awful :(
HI, just read your post about your mum and I thought thats white cat lady ! you changed your user name and different cats. I wanted to say as well, my MIL broke her hip two weeks ago too, shes in a home too and I just read your post to my hubby, I think he needs to be aware it does happen re covid, his mum is 87 walks well but is fully diabetic.
loujareth
loujareth
We said we wouldn't travel when his mum and dad moved, his dad dying 2 years later of cancer, shes now alone and has no family aroud her so it really irks but we do care and are going up Friday to look after her house. Me and hubby are a family with 2 grown up kids 24, HCA in Mcmillan unit, and two uni students, Sarah Archeaology, Jake is now 20 computer engneering.
loujareth
loujareth
Thing is Alice bought covid from work to us all in April so we know what its all about and me an her got it the worse. I know how horrid it is. So worrying for you Jane. Have to run but you are in my thoughts
loujareth
loujareth
Excuse errors - thats 3 grown up kids lol Alice is the HCA
Hello Eileen, Remember me from way back. Hope you and the family are all keeping well. Thought of our days on here many times lately. Take care, regards Viv {Silversurfer}
Get this with free delivery. Will last AGES! This is 1 litre. I got 500 ml and still have 2/3 left. Having cleaned my windows every week.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Greased-Lightning-Crystal-Exterior-Protector/dp/B007S8EPB2/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1454361084&sr=8-15&keywords=showroom+shine

https://www.tetrosyl.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/images/TET/TETTWW/TETTWW100/TETTWW100.jpg

Get the microfibre cloths on Amazon. Can get a whole pile of them for £5. Go for the white ones. They won't colour run in your washing machine!
Hi Caretodiffer, sorry no it wasn't me. I think the person is no longer a member or stopped posting. I cannot remember their name though
Donna, in the early days there was someone here, who used to inform us of the harmful ingredients in bath , shampoo and beauty stuff.... I was wondering if it was you. If it was, will you please continue doing it :)
Been a while, hope you are keeping well.

Alupha a.k.a. RainbowUnicorn a.k.a AC

She's called Wingy She's totally deaf Shouts loudly and is 12yrs old Her daughter Rascle a third of Wingy's size pure black and 11yrs old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macomatech

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks