New profile posts

Hello Eileen, Remember me from way back. Hope you and the family are all keeping well. Thought of our days on here many times lately. Take care, regards Viv {Silversurfer}
Get this with free delivery. Will last AGES! This is 1 litre. I got 500 ml and still have 2/3 left. Having cleaned my windows every week.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Greased-Lightning-Crystal-Exterior-Protector/dp/B007S8EPB2/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1454361084&sr=8-15&keywords=showroom+shine

https://www.tetrosyl.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/images/TET/TETTWW/TETTWW100/TETTWW100.jpg

Get the microfibre cloths on Amazon. Can get a whole pile of them for £5. Go for the white ones. They won't colour run in your washing machine!
Hi Caretodiffer, sorry no it wasn't me. I think the person is no longer a member or stopped posting. I cannot remember their name though
Donna, in the early days there was someone here, who used to inform us of the harmful ingredients in bath , shampoo and beauty stuff.... I was wondering if it was you. If it was, will you please continue doing it :)
Been a while, hope you are keeping well.

Alupha a.k.a. RainbowUnicorn a.k.a AC

She's called Wingy She's totally deaf Shouts loudly and is 12yrs old Her daughter Rascle a third of Wingy's size pure black and 11yrs old
Love your white cat, we have one of those Monty aged 5. He's a scoundrel but very affectionate, we are a cat orientated family base.
Hi Linda...would you email me please? You can do it from my profile page. If you don't want to that's fair enough! BM
Hi Chris, no worries I just wasn't sure if I was posting on here right or not because it all looks different either that or its because I've not posted on here in such a long time I've forgotten what it did look like lol. I just wanted to checked that you had received my e-mail because I was sure your e-mail was different to the last one I used and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

We are all doing ok here, hope all is are well with you,Colin and family.

Dee xxx
Hi Dee

I'm so sorry, I meant to reply to your message a few days ago and it totally slipped my mind. Got a lot going on here at the moment with preparing for decorating, etc. and I completely forgot I hadn't been in touch with you. Yes, I did receive your email thanks and can only apologise for not replying to that either......totally out of character for me but I've had awful computer problems, mainly with emails, but I'll do my best to send an update over the weekend.

Hope you're all keeping well and please tell Dougie that the Jeep still hasn't been out of the garage!!!

Chris xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratikavijay
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks