I bite my tongue!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
I made a caustic remark in the gems forum the other day, about how gems website presenters bit hasnt been updated in the last 2.4 years that i have been shopping with them; i bite my tongue, good and proper as today due to extreme boredom i went on the website, and lo, they have updated their presenters bit, and it is nice to see that they have included Sam, and all the new presenters too! (and i note, not a mention of the Iron Fairies!!!!) :happy: :sun: :beer:

I made a caustic remark in the gems forum the other day, about how gems website presenters bit hasnt been updated in the last 2.4 years that i have been shopping with them; i bite my tongue, good and proper as today due to extreme boredom i went on the website, and lo, they have updated their presenters bit, and it is nice to see that they have included Sam, and all the new presenters too! (and i note, not a mention of the Iron Fairies!!!!) :happy: :sun: :beer:

I could be wrong, I often am, but I've got a feeling we've seen the last of those. They seem to be testing the water with different bits and bobs, we've got the compact mirrors now which are a part of a range of what looks like costume jewellery which has yet to come. xxxx

AB I saw the advert for the new compacts and the cocktail jewellery on gems earlier today, Vintage?? some of the jewellery was a bit big, i suspect it will be on the same lines as pilgrim. I havent even seen them hawking the bags and the bejewelled pens as of late? or is it me, i only tune in during the day for back ground noise, at the moment its Vicki Brown on, i channel hopped between Holby and Gems, got fed up, and decided to drop in on the forum; :flower: xx

AB I saw the advert for the new compacts and the cocktail jewellery on gems earlier today, Vintage?? some of the jewellery was a bit big, i suspect it will be on the same lines as pilgrim. I havent even seen them hawking the bags and the bejewelled pens as of late? or is it me, i only tune in during the day for back ground noise, at the moment its Vicki Brown on, i channel hopped between Holby and Gems, got fed up, and decided to drop in on the forum; :flower: xx

I'm fidgety too PG. I haven't seen any bags, pens or whatever at all lately. Just the compacts which, although not for me, at least seem a little more relevant somehow. I expect there's a lot of experimenting going on at the moment. xxx

I am surprised they havent looked at make-up! or chocolate, or even flowers lol talking of which i could do with some maltesers and a puzzle book - i dont know why but i am fidgety, bored and have the feeling like i have forgotten something lol - my mind it wanders - lack of sleep - its been too hot (the house is concrete - hot hot hot in the summer, and a freezer in the winter! and i am home alone, everyone is out, so i am not doing the old head cook and bottle washer routine, just doing what i want for a change - only thing is, i do not have any one to run after me, making me brews lol) :flower: xx

AB you are so right about gems testing the water, seen an advert this morning at 7.30am for gems gift boxes!!! they had a ribbon which had faux gems dotted on, not really my thing, but i suppose it comes in handy for someone when choosing birthday and/or christmas presents. What next? lol :flower: xx

I have to say, I saw one of the compact mirrors the other day, and actually thought, well at least they're useful. When compared to a Stratton or similar compact, they seemed quite reasonably priced!!

AB you are so right about gems testing the water, seen an advert this morning at 7.30am for gems gift boxes!!! they had a ribbon which had faux gems dotted on, not really my thing, but i suppose it comes in handy for someone when choosing birthday and/or christmas presents. What next? lol :flower: xx

Overkill methinks, given that all their goodies wherever they come from are gift boxed.

Latest posts

Back