PT Set!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Just flicked onto Gems to see Adina selling a PT set...Pendant and ring finished at £999 for over 17 carats!!!! Wow some lucky bunny got that one! Its amazing tho....we watch other channels flog the dead horse for an hour to sell a 1 carat piece for less than that! :cheeky:

If memory serves me correctly, that set is as old as the hills. Just demonstrates they are doing the sensible thing and liquidating some of that enormous stock. A bit of a cash flow injection can only be a good thing at this time. They have to fare better with us than by scrapping.

I saw that too Tabs and if my dosh wasn't tied up elsewhere, I'd have been sorely tempted. A good colour (not really neon) but the cut and design were very striking. As you say, a brilliant price. I wonder if it was a forum member who got it? I hope so.

Was that the wide band stuffed with diamonds and an oval cut zultanite - if so, me too. I think Pinkpussycat owns one. xx

it was a wide band, yes, i think was 17grams gold. but i thought the stone was round.

You may well be right Suzy, I'm a so and so for remembering details. I think me old brain is beginnin' to struggle. :grin:

I find that the stones can look round or oval from different angles .... used to think it was a new telly we had with flat screen, but now I think it is to do with the magnification of their camera lens..... often I'm thinking a stone is round when they say it's oval and in a minute the angle changes and I see it is oval.... or vice versa...... been a disappointment to me on various occasions when I've been after a particular shape!!

I saw that too Tabs and if my dosh wasn't tied up elsewhere, I'd have been sorely tempted. A good colour (not really neon) but the cut and design were very striking. As you say, a brilliant price. I wonder if it was a forum member who got it? I hope so.

Me too Meeshoo! If money was there i would have got it even just to take apart and make my perfect ring and pendant and sell the rest on! Looked a lot of "bling" for the money.

Latest posts

Back