What was the last thing you saw on shop at Bid and Price drop?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't remember the last thing I saw. If only I'd known I'd never see Bid again, I'd have paid more attention. But it's one of those things that you just expect to always be there.....I'll spend the rest of my days saying 'if only, if only........'

I know Bid will be in my heart every year at Christmas when I take out my glass and plastic ice-house with colour changing swirl effect.

Yes I was watching the last moments of Bid...I was watching Shitelock on price drop... He finished his shift and said see you over on Bid in two ticks.... So I changed over and Ben was still doing the honours but making out he was Shitelock... Then Shitelock finally appeared and started his usual stuff.... He was selling and then BOOM! He was gone.... As simple as that ...BOOM....I thought it smelled a bit so I switched to PD that had gone as well.... After about ten minutes I tried the website .... Google Chrome could not locate the site.... THE END

I missed the lights out, as soon as I heard Shylock was taking over I was off and running.:mysmilie_17:

The last thing we saw unfortunately was Gollum flogging a gold chain which was so thin you could've threaded it through the eye of a needle. He was struggling to display it in the box and finished up dangling it over his scrawny hairy wrist which was quite revolting.We do miss Bid though, sort of.

My last memory was the night before it went. Mike Mason selling the pillows using a dirty stained pillow telling us how many bodilly fluids end up on pillows and advising us to buy new ones. Which co-incidentally he was selling. I was disgusted by his manner, posted on here and turned off annoyed. I don't think I tuned in the next day until it was off air. Hadn't been able to get PD since the re-tuning thing. If I only knew that the end was in sight...

I saw the last moments of price -drop with Far Mani.

The most memorable moment was of course this though

I had only seen that clip once on You Tube, I had forgotten how funny it is! But don't forget that Mike knows great sound.

As funny as that clip is it also sums up the complete and utter contempt that lot had for the viewers.

I can imagine how the pre show meeting went 'let's take the piss out of the suckers and still take their money'

So I hope Gollum and his cohorts had fun. But they won't be taking the piss out of us anymore, or taking our money. And when the inevitable end came it sounds like they didn't even get all their money which positively breaks my heart :mysmilie_12:

That's what I always thought about them. They laughed up their cuff at us! Bass test reflex sheet was really cheeky! However, it came back to bite them. Well deserved some would say.

That's what I always thought about them. They laughed up their cuff at us! Bass test reflex sheet was really cheeky! However, it came back to bite them. Well deserved some would say.

What goes around comes around.

And it always does DW. It's just a shame the nice people had to take the consequences too.

I saw the last moments of price -drop with Far Mani.

The most memorable moment was of course this though

Absolute cracker Snowden - great! Just how I remember the presentation. All the classics - and yes he does know sound - not only sound, but great sound. I never saw the lights out but I did catch MM a night or so before with the memory foam pillow that he scrunched up and put the 25KG weight on it and when he did it for the second time, it pretty much stayed there - another classic. Thanks, great

I can't remember the last thing I saw. If only I'd known I'd never see Bid again, I'd have paid more attention. But it's one of those things that you just expect to always be there.....I'll spend the rest of my days saying 'if only, if only........'

Not to forget the Christmas time demo where MM gave us plebs the lecture, as to 'exactly what steam is'. They must think people watching it must be almost as dumb as they were. I know sound, great sound - the sound of Muzac from 23 + 37. Music to my ears. Will they be missed? Naaaah not in my home.

As funny as that clip is it also sums up the complete and utter contempt that lot had for the viewers.

I can imagine how the pre show meeting went 'let's take the piss out of the suckers and still take their money'

So I hope Gollum and his cohorts had fun. But they won't be taking the piss out of us anymore, or taking our money. And when the inevitable end came it sounds like they didn't even get all their money which positively breaks my heart :mysmilie_12:

I believe that you reap what you sow. Rarely have I seen that demonstrated as clearly as Bid's downfall.

Latest posts

Back