OMG look who's presenting now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
He's one of the best presenters in the business and look where he's gone to. :sad:

Yes Pollyanna popped a thread up on the TJC thread. I like Lee, one of the better presenters on jewellery shopping channels, just a shame where he's gone to! That said he will be in the top 2 or 2 presenters R&C have :)

He was head of presenters at TJC so no idea why he would have moved. Tabs, you're right though, he'll be one of the top two presenters at Rocks and Co but it still won't tempt me to buy from them!

I wondered where he'd gone to! Perhaps things will start looking up now.

He was head of presenters at TJC so no idea why he would have moved. Tabs, you're right though, he'll be one of the top two presenters at Rocks and Co but it still won't tempt me to buy from them!

Snap! :Thumbsup:

Sad he's gone there, I like Lee but he's made a massive mistake. Must have been offered a very, very large amount of money me thinks! Maybe they weighed him and are paying $1000 a lb :giggle:

Can't see him acting like an idiot, talking carp etc. on the instructions of a producer in his lug hole can you?

Me too - was stunned to see Lee on R&C the other day! I spent several minutes exclaiming, 'Traitor!' and 'Turncoat!' at the TV, much to my hubby's amusement.

It's a shame he's 'defected', but, that said, it is nice to see him on-screen again!

I think some of the women are good presenters too and have likeable, friendly personalities. I like Ruth, the Scottish one Sarah I think her name is and that new one with the short brown hair who I caught on a late night, but hasn't been on for a while.

Latest posts

Back