Joe Remblance Appreciation thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

on C&C now wearing this but put him in this forum as that is where most of us will watch him and yes he is wearing this cardigan

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 17.53.26.png

Said before how much I love him as either a presenter on c&C or a cooking expert on IW where he made Mike meltdown on Thursday with the food and me !!

Seen no one say a bad word about Joe and on this forum thats very rare !

on C&C now wearing this but put him in this forum as that is where most of us will watch him and yes he is wearing this cardigan

View attachment 27915

Said before how much I love him as either a presenter on c&C or a cooking expert on IW where he made Mike meltdown on Thursday with the food and me !!

Seen no one say a bad word about Joe and on this forum thats very rare !
That suits him

I found it quite funny last night when Pedro was gurning and doing that awful tongue thing he does when Joe was talking about sausages. Joe was ignoring him and carried on with his demo and Pedro was left hanging with no reaction. He kept crowding him as well and touching him during the demo. Kind of creepy tbf.

He ‘handles’ him well. He (Simon) must be not the easiest to work with if you don’t like Wheeltappers and Shunters era jokes, your personal space invaded and unfinished sent……I would prefer to see somebody like Joe replacing him. If shopping television is to survive past its present dying off generation of viewers, it needs more up to date selling techniques and buying options, presented by those with some actual connection with being young. Dinosaurs in terms of banter and selling methods are obviously not the answer to establishing a connection with potential younger buyers.

I don't know if there is an issue with Mark or whether it is imagined by is on the forum. But Joe's demos were professional and entertaining. There's not too much you can say about certain items and some of them are stretching it a bit to be called useful. The microwave grill is a really bad idea. Young Ken Barlow was back on last night but he was just using vegetables and frozen fruit to make smoothies and Hummus, nothing too complicated

I don't know if there is an issue with Mark or whether it is imagined by is on the forum. But Joe's demos were professional and entertaining. There's not too much you can say about certain items and some of them are stretching it a bit to be called useful. The microwave grill is a really bad idea. Young Ken Barlow was back on last night but he was just using vegetables and frozen fruit to make smoothies and Hummus, nothing too complicated

is he even a chef ?? food demos are very important to a shopping channel and of course Joe is spread a bit thin to be on a lot more than now

From Sunday at 10PM he will be a presenter on Ideal world !!!

and on monday

partnering with Cuisneart

thats it bar taking part in the great north run but seems so happy at the moment !! great for him

Last edited:
He seems a decent lad. Well, he’s probably in his 30s, but male people in their 30s look like lads to me now.

What I didn’t like when I saw him on DTTV recently was his seedy ‘up the back end of the parson’s nose with a stiff ladle’ type rapport with I’ll Go to Hell, Me, Walter. Maybe it’s hard not to get involved with this end of a shutdown pier banter for him when he has him encroaching through his personal space (Ooh er.., Missus), but nonetheless it wasn’t pleasant.

He does seem somebody not comfortable in going with those ridiculous not a direct price comparisons scenarios most of the others promote. Though, last night, I didn’t see Mason offer a single one when I was watching. It would be good to never see them again. His (Remblance’s) more honest underplayed style of selling would suit that to be the case.

There's a couple of cook shops near me have been selling them for years. I think they are used by industry a lot but by all accounts a good brand. from those I know who are chefs, not from personal experience.
I thought lots of UK chef's use Hexclad, Le Creuset, and Circulon pans, or Royal van Kempen and FlavourStone Diamond as IW3 and TJC would have us believe, or Ninja as QVC would have us believe.

Latest posts

Back